G1- Rodimus Prime x Femme Reader

Hot Rod, your sparkmate, is always so loving with you. He showed you off to every mech in the group, especially to Springer. He likes springer, but he also didn't like him either. Springer is about the same age as Hot Rod, maybe even a little older. Which means competition. Hot Rod Well, Hot Rod sees it as a competition. But that doesn't mean he's only using you for glory. He truly does care about you. You just find it interesting in how he sees things.

You're hanging around in Autobot City with Arcee and Springer. Arcee was of course. sticking really close to Springer. You actually didn't know if they are sparkmates or not. Speaking of Sparkmates, you wondered when Hot Rod would come back from his fishing? activity with Daniel. 

A jolt of electricity went straight through your body frame when you heard a loud alarm go off. You looked at Springer and Arcee to see their reaction. They're expression was as confused and alarmed as yours. 

"Decepticons..." Springer quietly said.

Present Day

"Y/n, Are you listening to me? I told you to pull that lever" A smooth but rough vocals forced you out of your thought processor. You looked up at the blue and red mech. "Oh?... What?" Ultra Magnus looked down at you and placed his servo on your shoulder. "I'm trying to train train you, and you're slacking off" You immediately pulled the lever when you gathered your thoughts together. You jumped when a loud alarm went off. You could hear Ultra Magnus give off loud and frustrated sigh. "I'm sorry magnus. Today's just not the day for me" You gave off a small pitiful smile. "There's no excuses Y/n. What would happen if we had another ambush, you will need to know how to do these types of things. Not to mention, we're stranded, and this is the perfect time to train you. But you're wasting that time" You frowned when Magnus said that to you. "I know how to do this Magnus, I'll be like you. 'I can't deal with that right now'" You had a feeling Magnus was going to give you a lecture when inhaled. But thanks to your rescuer, Springer, came in and talked to Magnus for you.

You and Springer are walking outside, crushing the earth soil beneath you with every step you took. "Thank you Springer." Springer smiled "No problem Y/n, I can't imagine how stressful you must feel" You got confused. "What do you mean" Springer chuckled "Rodimus, he's under a lot of stress, and I can see that stress channel to you." You stopped and looked up at him. "Is it really that noticeable?" You asked. "Of course, you were just doing it earlier to Magnus." You lowered your helm. "Oh yeah, I was just thinking about Rodimus before he the Matrix got passed down to him" Springer placed his servo on your shoulder. "Have you tried talking to him?" He asked you. You shook your helm."No, I feel like he's too busy for me now." It got silent for a quiet. "What about you and Arcee? Everything good?" Springer looked away, probably with energon in his cheeks. "Y/n, come see me in my Headquarters." You froze. "Oh my..Springer, Rodimus just now told me to go see me." Springer looked at you. "What? Like a transition" You shook your helm in agreement. "Well, I guess you better see what the Prime has to say. You gave him a playful punch before the two of you walked back to the stranded shuttle.

When arriving to the shuttle, you were met with a stressed Rodimus Prime. "Hey you" You said while giving Rodimus a small smile. Rodimus wrapped his arm around your frame and pulled you close. You noticed Rodimus keeping a close eye on Springer while he was leaving. You wondered if he still sees him as "competition". You nudged Rodimus. He kept staring in the direction of Springer's path. Rodimus turned his attention to you when Springer officially exited his sight. "Why were you with Springer?" Rodimus asked. You were about to answer, but Rodimus made you walk with him. "So?" Rodimus said. "Oh, we were just talking about how things and stuff" Rodimus raised an optic ridge "Things and Stuff?" Rodimus quoted. You nodded. "Yeah, about the shuttle and stuff,...and how you're stressed.." Rodimus stopped in tracks. "I'm not stressed. I am a fine prime,...Whatever. I want to do something with you." You are confused by his statement. But you shrugged it off and followed Rodimus.

Both you and Rodimus entered his Headquarters. You looked around to see the generic buttons, levers, lights, etc. You looked over to your left to see a berth. Your optic brightened. "Oh! You have a berth. How lucky!" You exclaimed. You heard Rodimus sigh from behind you. "Yeah, but i rarely use it" The room became silent. "Want to lay on it?" You sheepishly asked. Rodimus was a bit slow, but he eventually answered it. "Sure." 

You climbed on his berth first, with your back against the surface. You looked up at Rodimus to see him just standing there. "come on Roddy. It's not like this is your first time laying with me." You said. Rodimus looked away. "fine, we can switch places" you chuckled. You got up and placed Rodimus on his berth. You placed your servo on his chasis and pushed him back. You then climbed on top of him and looked down at him. "I've missed this,." You said before slowly placing your helm on his chasis. You can hear his engine give off a short rumble. You made small circles on Rodimus's chasis. After a while, you felt Rodimus move his arms. He wrapped them around you, giving you an affectionate embrace. "I too, have missed this."

 It is now quiet and peaceful. You looked up at Rodimus to see his optics had offlined. He must be recharging. You smiled at him. you placed you helm back on his chasis and offlining your optics as well. You wish you two can stay like that for forever. 

----basically a stressed out, jealous Rodimus Prime. My headcanon for Rodimus Prime haha. He's super stressed out and frustrated, but when the reader comes into play, He starts to show his inner Hot Rod.  thank you for reading!!!! I'm about to go to sleep :DD  

-KingOfTortoises