Somewhere To Belong 1 - Rodimus x Femme Seeker (G1)

This will be an introduction to this little series. This will be a 2-3 part series. I also must say that that Rodimus does make an appearance in here, nor is he mentioned. But he will be mention next chapter.
———

Point one: Blank.

Point two: Sufficient.

Point Three to Six:.....Sufficient.

Point Seven to Ten: Ample....

Seeker 1-53, 1-54, and 1-55:....Negative Response. Return to machinery.....Mistake Detected.

I online my optics to see a flying circular android. "Seeker 1-53: online. Seeker 1-54, and 1-55: ....Disconnected" I sit up from the sheet I was laying on. I look around the very white room. Beside me are other seekers, two mechs. "Seeker 1-53: Functional" I look at the droid, then I look at the two mechs. My spark feels empty. As a Seeker, I need to be in a trine, but with my trine gone, my spark in empty. There is no bond. I look up at the droid. "Call in maintenance." The droid beeped and began to comm in other bots.

Eventually, two Autobots came in. Their expression turned into shock. I'm guessing they were expecting a whole trine, but they only got one Seeker. One of the Autobots told me to follow her, so I did. She led me down a grey corridor. Our pede steps are causing an echo down the corridor.

Soon enough, she took me into a room. A room full of other seekers, but their paint jobs consisted of orange, red, and yellow. Their designs look more stylish and complicated compared to mine. "Where is the rest?" the orange mech says within the superior trine in front of me. "Her trine is not functional. Her mechs are offline." The superior trine began to whisper amongst each other. Once they were done, they began to talk. "Try and fix her trine, If they are unable to fix, we'll figure something out. Until then, take her to her quarters." The orange one said as he motioned for us to leave. The Autobot bowed and left the room.

I followed the Autobot to my quarters, I may have just onlined, but everything about Cybertron and its inhabits is in my coding. I know that I'm superior to this Autobot. I know my body frame is meant for modeling. I know I'm a high ranking bot, and I know that I'm supposed to have a trine. I have everything but a trine.

"Will they offline me if I don't have a trine?" I asked the Autobot in front of me. She froze, causing me to bump into her. She immediately apologized. For her sudden stop. I didn't say anything. "I'm not too sure" she continued to walk. "Having only one seeker is rare and uncommon. They are also not as popular as trines. But they do have one seeker models." she finishes. I wanted to hear more. "Like?" I urged on. The Autobot femme hummed. "Well, there's only a few, but there's hand modeling, wing modeling, optic modeling, and ummm..." she paused and hesitated to speak. I raised an optic ridge at her. "Escorting is another alternative for one seeker," she says quietly. In my coding, I already know that being an escort would be frowned upon, so I wish to primus that I don't get assigned there.

"Well, I should get going and try to get your trine working," The femme says as she pushed buttons on a keypad, in order to open my hab suit door. I thanked her before she went on her way.

As I walk in, The lights are dimmed, but I am still able to see and walk around. I immediately noticed that there are three large berths. And it makes my spark ache knowing that I may not even have a trine. Other than that, the room is nice. It's quite big. I lower my wings and walk towards one of the berths.

I lay one servo on the berth. The berth is very soft and consists of silky sheets. The dye of the sheets is purple. From my understanding, purple means royalty. Other than that, the room is empty.

*time skip*

As I lay on a berth, the habsuite door slides open, revealing the same orange seeker. He walks in and undimmed my lights. From the way the room is placed, I am able to see him in front of me. I stand up from the berth, in order to show respect to my superior. The seeker hummed began to walk around me. "Your trine is defective." He spoke. "You're not even the leader of your trine, and yet you onlined. We are unable to online your trine, and we can't make you another one due to the lack of resources." He says as he stops and stares at me. "I can offline with them as well..?" I say quietly. The mech froze in. "We do not put down seekers," He says sternly. "We will keep you, it will be rough for you, but you will be a normal seeker, you got that?" He says, causing me to nod my helm. "Now, we need to find you a suitable administrator. Are you interested in escorting?" he asks. I shake my helm no. "Thought so. Hmm," He began to walk towards me. As he became close he grabbed my servo and began to inspect them. "You have nice servos, but that won't get you much coin." He moved his attention away from my servos, and up to my wings. He slid his digits across my right wing, causing a shiver to go down my backstrut. "Very nice wings, strong, but also delicate. You have the perfect wings for a wing model. Are you interested in that?" I began to think about it.

Soon enough I did agree for wing modeling. At least being a wing model would be better than being an escort.

"Good, we'll have you go to multiple administrators in the next orbital cycle. In the meantime, rest." He says as he begins to walk out the door. My door slid shut, giving me the cue to lay back down on the berth. I sigh and offline my optics, which I eventually drifted off into a recharge.

*Time Skip

It's already been a few orbital cycles and I'm now considered a wing model. Some bots rejected me, and others requested for me, but I finally found a company that I'm comfortable with. It's a nice little company. I have a suite to myself. The pay is okay, and I already have a few fans, just within the orbital cycle or two.

Everything went well, I'm a normal seeker model. Sure, it's a low paying job, but I will grow within time. Not to mention that only being a one seeker model is already causing a lot of attention in the media. Many magazines have already contacted me to do interviews with them, but my agency does not want me to jump right into the media just yet, they want me to ease into it. So, I spend the majority of my cycles laying in a habsuite, doing photo shoots, and sleeping. Being a seeker is fun.

---------

I have to admit, this chapter is kind of boring, but it will at least get you some information on my AU Cybertron. :')