The loss of a friend- Mtmte-Rodimus x reader Part 1- Lemon

The is going to be pretty lengthy. I missed putting plot in my stories. So then this happened haha
And I also apologize in advance for incorrect grammar

Warning: this is of course a lemon, I'm not good at it, but I'll try haha. Will contain some cybertronian language.

Vocab (specifically time):
Orn: 13 days
Orbital cycle/cycle: 1 day
Deca-cycle: 3 weeks (animated)

The captain, Rodimus Prime, has always been known as the type of mech to flirt with everyone. Of course you believed it. But one of the orbital cycles, you were walking back to your suite from the bar. During the way back, you saw Rodimus and the psychiatrist, Rung, share a kiss in one of the hallways. Which is completely fine, but it did make you quite uncomfortable on how Rodimus stared at you whenever you saw them. You looked away and continued your way to your hab suite.

Sure, you're part of the Lost Light and their journey, but being part of the "Rodimus crew" or whatever they're called, must be chaos. Especially with that mech Whirl. A couple of their bots talk to you. Like Swerve, the owner of Swerves Bar, of course, always makes conversation with you whenever you get some Energon gummies for your hab suite dormie. And Tailgate sometimes talk to you. Tailgate always does the "don't be a stranger" thing, which you try not to, but Cyclonus intimidates you with his stares and his deep voice.

Besides the "main" crew, you had at least one friend. A black and orange femme, who shares the suite with you. She has never said her name to you, but she let you call her Star. You thought it was a pretty generic nickname, but she liked it. The name did fit her, considering she's so fascinated by the stars, even though she is surrounded by them. Anyways, Star is always calm and quiet, she reads and hum melodies. She's just a really chill, and interesting bot.

The downside of staying in the hab suite with her is her hygiene. She rarely leaves the suite, so her frame as a whole, has rust at the edges. She only ever goes to the wash station every few orn or so. It's not the most attractive thing, but You guessed that every bot had their own preferences.

You came out of your thought processor when you reached your suite. The door opened revealing a dark room. You raised an optic ridge. "Star?" I said out loud. Nothing. You thought it was weird she was gone. 'Maybe she's at the wash stations' you thought. You walked in and turned on the light. Still nothing. It's certainly rare to see her out of the suite. You shrugged it off and sat on your berth. It certainly is quiet without star humming or reading out loud. You just leaned back and laid on your berth. You might as well just recharge. You then turned off your optics. Within a few kliks, you heard the door open with that familiar melody. So you turned your optics back on. You looked over to see a clean Star.

You smiled when seeing her. "It hasn't been an orn yet. What's the occasion?" You joked around with her. Star laughed. "I went out for some Energon at the bar. Which was pretty annoying, because I don't like that Swerve guy. Anyways, while I was there I saw this femme there, and she approached me, asking me if she could buy a drink for me. And I gladly accepted" Star stopped. You looked at her with an optic ridge up. "Go on" you said, eager to hear the rest of the story. Star's smile grew. "She basically asked me out of tonight. Which is why I cleaned myself" You smiles and nodded your helm. "Aah I see. Makes sense. Well I'm happy that you're meeting someone" Star walked towards the window. She sat down in her chair and looked at the stars.

You laid back down and began to think again. More specifically about Rodimus and Rung. From what you see, both Rung and Rodimus make a good sparkmate pairing. You hummed. You turned your helm to look at Star, who was of course staring at the stars. "Star" You called out to her. She didn't look away, but answered you "what?" You looked at her glossy armor. "You think Rung and Rodimus are sparkmates?" You asked. Star looked at you in confusion. "Who?" She asked. "Rung and-" She cut you off. "You mean ring? That therapist or whatever" Sometimes it saddens you that people forget about him, but you shook that thought off.  "No, it's Rung. Anyways, you think they're a couple?" Star laughed "I don't know. But Ring or Rung looks pretty attractive" she paused, "for an old mech that is". You laughed. "Yeah,.I was just wondering". Star went back to the stars. You began to feel tired, so you tried to recharge again. Star started to hum a a beautiful melody, which put you into recharge almost instantaneously.