Bayverse-Hot Rod x Femme Reader. Part 3

Throughout the 6 hour drive, Hot Rod kept telling you stories. Ones which would make you bust out in laughter. Your favorite story was when Hot Rod accidentally drank too much energon and ended up getting into a race with another mech, which he does not remember the name of.
"We're almost there y/n"
"I know, I saw the sign"
"Oh, right"

When you and Hot Rod were fourteen miles out, both you and him can already spot some bots on the hills. Making sure there was no wittinesses, you and Hot Rod transformed. "Hot Rod, I'm a bit scared" he looked at the boys on the and back to you. "Would you like to hold my servo ? To make you feel better about that is." You held his hand "please?"

-Hot Rod P.o.v-
"Hot Rod, I'm a bit scared" I could hear fear in her voice. I don't like hearing her scared. The only thing I could do was to ask her to hold my servo. To my surprise y/n actually grabbed onto my servo. "Please?" Was her only reply.
We walked a path to the hill, it was a 3-12 hike up the hill. I asked y/n if she wanted to drive up there or walk. She suggested to walk. The entire walk up there y/n was silent and had a death grip onto my servo.
When we got to the top of the hill we saw a green mech standing above the bots,..and humans. I felt
y/n's servo clench down. At this point I was afraid she was going to leave a dent. "You want to see what's  going on?" She replied "sure". We walked to the green mech and other bots.

-Normal pov-
The thought of holding Hot Rod's hand soothed you. You imagined what it would be like if he wasn't here, and they weren't pleasant thoughts. When getting to the top of the hill you can see familiar mechs. Especially the green mech. "Crosshairs,." You quietly said. And to your relieve, Hot Rod didn't hear you. "You want to see what's going on?" You clenched onto his servo. "Sure".
The both of you walked towards the crowd. You and cross hairs locked eyes more than once, and it made you you comfortable.
You slightly jumped when someone tapped you on your shoulder. You turned around to see a red painted mech. "Drift!" You let go of Hot Rod's hand and hugged Drift.
"I never thought I would see you guys again"
"Me neither y/n. It is a blessing to see you again. So who's this with you? Never saw him before"
"Oh, this is Hot Rod. He found me in a town that I was hiding in"
"Oh ok. Well, you too better go see Crosshairs. He's been semi in charge ever since Optimus left. I would tell you more, but I got some errands to run."
You looked at Crosshairs, you saw that he was also looking your way.
"Ok,...well, it's been great to talk to you again"
"Yeah, and to you too y/n."
Drift ran off in a different direction.
Hot Rod asked if you were okay. You replied back "yeah".
You and Hot Rod continued your way to Crosshairs. Unexpectedly, Crosshairs jumped down from his stand and made his toward you. Your spark was racing. So many feeling rushing in and out of your mind. You didn't know what to do.
"How has my beautiful femme been doing? Still being sexy as ever" Crosshairs wrapped his arm around your waist pulled you to him. Fear, anger, sadness were coursing through out your system. Your only instinct was to push away. "Come on love, I have so many things to tell and show you" that is when Hot Rod stepped in. "Let go of y/n, she obviously doesn't care for your presence" Crosshairs let go of you. "And who are you? It doesn't matter, because I'm going to kick your ass" Crosshairs walked towards Hot Rod and threw a punch, Hot Rod dodged his blow. A crowd swarmed around them, so you barley saw Hot Rod. But you can occasionally hear him cursing in French. But before it got worse, another bot you knew stepped in. Hound came in and pulled Crosshairs back. Hot Rod took notice of the situation and went back to to standing next to you. "Crosshairs glared at Hot Rod for a second then back to you. "Anyways" Crosshairs walked back to his makeshift stand and started to yell out the plans, as if nothing happened.
So far, the only information that has been given out was, to protect a couple of humans from decepticons and the TRF. So, nothing really new. "Hot Rod. Come here" Was heard from behind you. Both of you turned around to see a very small bot. You and Hot Rod said "oh" at the same time, which made you both laugh a little.
When approaching the mech someone wrapped their arms around you. "I've missed you!" The voice radio based. You looked down and saw they had a yellow paint job. "Bumblebee?" Bumblebee made a noise of glee. Hot Rod looked at you but you told him to carry on. He nodded and continued to the tiny bot, while you get caught up Bumblebee.

-Hot Rod p.o.v-
The tiny bot was so tiny, maybe even smaller than a human. I didn't know whether to stand or lean down. I just continued to stand. The bot spoke. "I am headmaster Cogman, and my human has sent me here to give you an assignment. He thinks you will do wonderful with it"
"Uh" before I could even speak he spoke again. "You are assigned to protect a female human, she is located in the United Kingdom. You will disguise as her vehicle until the right time comes."
"What exactly, is the "right time"?"
"I was told to come get you and that's it, nothing more. We must leave now"
"Woah, wait, this came out of no where. I-"
"This isn't a choice, it's a requirement. We must go, now."
I looked over at y/n and back at Cogman. "Well, can I at least bring y/n with me?"
"And which one is y/n?"
I pointed at y/n "that beautiful piece of artwork over there" Cogman was quiet for a few seconds. "Fine. Tell her to hurry." 
I ran towards y/n to tell her our plans.

-Normal P.o.v-
Bumblebee told you so many things about the two humans he encountered. It sounded so stressful. "Well, I'm glad I didn't go through that" you and Bumblebee laughed.
You looked over at Hot Rod and saw that he was walking towards you. You smiled at him and he smiled at you.
"What's up Rod?"
"Well, isn't someone happy"
"Yeah, Bumblebee just now got done telling me his stories about him and his humans. They seem hard to take care, so I'm glad I don't have any humans to take care of haha"
"Yeah,.about that. We need to go now, I have an assignment. A human assignment" Hot Rod awkwardly laughed
"God damn it" I looked at Bumblebee and he started to laugh.
"Anyways, we have to go y/n. The little bot is in a rush." Hot Rod waved at Bumblebee "was good seeing you Bee" Bumblebee waved the both of you goodbye".
"You know him?" You looked up at him
"Yeah, we have some history. I'll tell you on the ship"
You nodded and continued your way towards the ship. You looked back and saw Crosshairs looking at you. A small personal transmission was coming. You allowed it to come in. "It was good to see you again y/n. I hope to see you again beautiful." The message was shut off. The last comment made you very uncomfortable, so you grabbed onto Hot Rod. And Hot wrapped his arms around you. It soothed you, made you feel safe. "I liked you" you whispered, but it was unbearable. The two of you boarded the ship.
"So, where are we going?" Hot Rod was going to speak but Cogman interrupted him. "We are on our way to the United Kingdom. Your sparkmate here has a very important job to do" You looked Hot Rod and back at Cogman. "Oh no, we're not, uh, you know."
"Oh, well, from the way you two described and hold each other, it sounded like you two were sparkmates. My apologies" Cogman went back to flying the ship.
You laughed awkwardly and sat down next to Hot Rod. "So how long do you think ride is?" He wrapped his arm around you again. "I don't know, but I have something that you could ride" you laughed "gross". "And that, is very inappropriate" can be heard from Cogman. Both you and Hot Rod laughed.
You leaned Hot Rod and slowly went into sleep mode.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah. Croashairs,. Your ex.
Hope yah liked it haha. Did part of this while I was re watching all of Michael Bay TF films haha.
Oh and "sleep mode" you know, the thing that your computer does lmao. I just felt like that needed to be said haha.
Next chapter will involve On movie characters. And some scenes from the movie.
Working on part 3. Yaaay Lolz.