TRICK or TREAT? -G1 Hot Rod x Femme Reader

"Happy Halloween!!" A loud squeak woke you from recharge. You onlined your bright blue optics only to see a small Daniel on top of you. You smile at him, "Good morning Daniel" You paused "And a happy what?" You say with a confused smile. "Halloween!" He exclaimed once more. You reply with a chuckle as you sit up on the birth. "Earth Holiday?" You questioned him. Daniels shakes his head with a big smile.

You look around to find Hot Rod, but he's nowhere to be found within the bathroom. You look at Daniel, "Where's Hot Rod?" You ask. "Training" Daniel says blunty. You hum in response. "Well, Daniel, care to teach about this Halloween?" You say with a sweet smile. "Yes!" Daniels exclaimed excitedly. "Let's go outside then" You say as you hold out your servo in front of your chest plate, indicating for him to jump on. Daniel jumped on and sat crisscrossed within your servo. Once he was comfortable, you took him outside. 

While walking out, you decided to head to the training station. On the way to the stations, Daniel told you all about Halloween and how him and his mom, Carly, takes him trick or treating every year. The concept of the holiday confused you, but once you put it into your own cybertronian words, it made more sense to you.

Eventually, you made your way to the stations. And sure enough, you found Hot Rod sword training with a trainer bot. You smile and revved you engine at him. Hot Rod stopped his sword and looked your way. Daniel gigglied within your servo. "What was that?" he laughs. You stammer as you can't really put it into human terms. "It's sort of like a sparkmate greeting" You say with uncertainty. "Ooooh" Daniel says."Did you just rev your engine? In the presence of little o'l Daniel here? Who are you?" he says jokingly. "Oh whatever Hot Rod" You says laughing.

After laughing for a bit, Daniel suggests that you and Hot Rod should go with him while he trick or treats. "Again? Of course!" Hot Rod exclaimes. From Hot Rod's words, it seems like he already has more experience than you.

It's currently evening, you and Hot Rod are in you alt modes, and are waiting for Daniel and Carly to come out from their compound. Eventually, They both came out dressed in costumes. Daniel got in with Hot Rod, while Carly got in with you. You had your holoform on so it would look weird from an outside perspective.

It was kind of awkward at first because you never really talked to Carly, that was Arcee's main thing, but she eventually started to make the conversation. Talking about her human life and her human problems. Complaining how she misses Spike. And the topic of Spike led to the topic of you and Hot Rod. She started to ask about how the relationship was going.

You and Carly went off topic for a little bit and started to talk about halloween. As you and Hot Rod drove them around their local town, it started to become more clearer to you. Young humans went around their neighborhoods to receive treats. But the thing that got you was the 'trick'. What IS the trick. So, the only logical thing to do was to com in Hot Rod and ask him. "The trick is to get spooked, Y/n. Look at all of these costumes these humans are wearing, majority of them are to scare each other, that's the trick bébé." You smile internally as he called you 'bébé'. "I get it..Sort of?" You say with a laugh.

"You want to try it out once?" he asks. "What?!" You exclaimed, "How?" Rodimus laughed. "Your holoform duh. Just watch me." Soon enough, you see Hot Rod's door open, and you see his holor for step out. He look at you and wave for you to get out. You managed to have your holoform get out of the vehicle. You met up with Hot Rod, who immediately locked hands with you.

Both you and Hot Rod only went to one house and received one or two pieces of those human treats. "Do you actually eat this?" you asked. Hot Rod shook his head, "No, but I like to walk around like this from time to time." He says as he smiles at you. You smile back and planted a kiss on his cheek.

You hear multiple cracking noises from behind you, along with a disturbance within your spark. You turn around quickly to see Earth chicken eggs splattered all over your alt mode. You groan in displeasure. "The disrespect!" You yell. Hot Rod tried not to laugh, so he tried masking the laughter with "mad" grunts. "You got tricked bébé" He says with a smile. You were irritated, but Hot Rod always manages to place a smile on your face/faceplate. You couldn't help but love the hot shot, so you gave him a huge hug in your holoform.

"Once we get back, I'm going to clean you, okay?" Hot Rod says as he wraps his arm around your waist. You smile and lean close to him, and looked at your alt mode. "It better be a thorough cleansing mister" You say with a smirk. "You know it" Rodimus squeezed your waist tighter and gave you a big smile. "It better be a treat rather than a trick" you say, which caused Hot Rod to laugh. "It definitely will be a treat" he replied.

------------------------------
Sorry if it seems rushed. Maybe because it is rushed haha,....T^T
But another fic is out right? Like FINALLY. Am I right, or am I right?? Haha
But thank you for reading!!!