Bayverse-Hot Rod x Femme Reader. Part 6

Both you and Hot Rod searched for Bumblebee for about twenty minutes, but still trace of him. Not even the TRF. Of course the logical thing to do is call Bee or Edmund. You guys did both. Hot Rod got a hold up Edmund, so he asked where they were.
Hot Rod sped up. "Hurry y/n. They're at some type of submarine. We need to go before they leave us" yo laughed "so now you want to be in a hurry?" Hot Rod didn't say anything.
After spending several minutes of dodging cars, you only managed to take out a couple of construction cones.

When arriving to designated area, Bee told you two to hop on the submarine. You thought about it for a second. "Wait,..we have to go under water?" Bumble looked at you and gave you an "of course" type of look.

The ocean frightened you a little. Well, planet Earth as a whole scared you. You didn't know why. It just seemed like you were the only Cybertronian that was afraid of Earth. It made mechs and some femmes look at you differently. They knew you as a strong and brave warrior on Cybertron, but when you came to Earth their perspective on you changed. Of course it bothered you, but you didn't let it get to you.

All of the humans, plus Cogman, went inside the submarine. All three of us looked at each other. "So, are we just going sit on it?" Hot Rod looked at Bee. Bee shrugged. He climbed on and sat towards the front. Hot Rod got on and sat towards the rear end. You were hesitant about getting on, but Hot Rod patted the area in front of him. Indicating for you to get on.
You climbed on and maneuvered your way into Hot Rod's lap. He wrapped his arms around you. You debating on whether or not to tell him that you didn't like the ocean. A strong feeling of nervousness poured all over you, but you decided to tell him. 'He's your sparkmate, he should understand' The submarine started to descend. Without thinking, you're response was "Ah! I'm scared of the ocean don't judge me!" You saw that Bumblebee looked back at you in confusion. Your faceplates immediately gushed with energon. "Sorry" you said.
When descending to the ocean you stayed silent. When the water hit you peds you tensed up.
The water was cold, and warm in separate areas. Occasionally, a fish would get in the way and hit your plating, which would make you freak out. You felt Hot Rod tighten his grip around you. You forgot how soothing it was to have a mech around you at all times. It's warmed your spark to the fullest. You became more calm and relaxed. You closed your optics.
That feeling soon went away when you noticed that his servo was going towards your crotch plate. "What in primus do you think you're doing!?!" You whispered/yelled to him. His servo reached your crotch plate, and he began to make little circles. "You do realize that if I open my panel in the water, I may get a virus" he snickered "Don't open it then" you growled "You are really weird. I hope you know that" he chuckled "I do, and I do know that it turns you on" you gasped in shock "Primus, help this mech" Hot Rod laughed, but continued.
Hot ran his digits across your crotch plate multiple time. You tried all your hardest to not open your panel. You finally swatted him away, because you couldn't handle it anymore.
You scooted up a bit so he would do it again, but he scooted up to you again. "Hot Rod, don't do that." He wrapped his arms around you again and gave you a hug. "Fine, but when we have the time again, I'm going to make you scream out my name" he coed into your ear piece. You were going to reply back, but got cut off when something shot out of the sub. "Hm, Cogman manages always manages to cut me of. Even when he's not around us." You paused. "He's a weird bot" you laughed.

-=-=
Hey, there this chapter. Sorry that's its trash haha.
That's pretty much it haha.