1 (You have been added)

"Liz! Get up it's time for school!" My dad yelled up to me.

I reluctantly rolled out of bed and walked to my bathroom. After using the bathroom and washing my face I stepped into the shower.

I step out and pull my wet hair into a slick ponytail. Wrapping my towel around my body I walked out into my room. I pulled my clothes on and picked up my bag.

I walked down to the kitchen and looked at dad standing next to Chelsey. She's my stepmom who I don't like at all.

She had blonde hair with bright blue eyes and plump pink lips. I feel like she married my dad just for his money. All she does is ask for expensive things.

I looked over at my step-brother Erick. He hangs out with me more then he does his friends. He's one of my only best friends.

"Good Morning Elizabeth!" Chelsey said in a really cheery tone.

I gave her a tight smile and walked to the fridge. I pulled out an apple and a green shake. I walked out the front door and made my way to the car out front. Erick was already in the car on the phone talking to one of his friends.

I sat down in the passenger seat and looked at my phone. I sent out my streaks and liked a few pictures on Instagram when a weird notification popped up saying. 'You have been added.' Out of nowhere, all these text messages came in.

iMessage

U: guys I'm telling you I don't know this number.

U: G's right. Who did you add Cameron?

U: I don't know?

Me: umm hi

U: Who is this?

Me: I'm Elizabeth. And who are Y'all?

U: I'm Jack
U: I'm jack

Me: I think you just told me your name twice.

U: No there are two jacks. One goes by Jack the other goes by Johnson his last name. And I'm Nash by the way.

Me: Johnson's my last name too.

Nash: what a coincidence...I smell long-lost siblings. I'm betting 50 bucks.

Johnson:@liz cool

Jack: How old are you?

Me: I'm 16 turning 17 December 25

U: Wow Christmas baby.

Me: New person?

U: I'm Matthew but you can call me Matt.

Me: nice to meet you, Matt. How many other people are in this chat?

Nash: