14(Loving the View)

Liz's POV

I sat in my room when I heard a few bangs at the door. I jumped and Stassie saw my fear.

"Babe it's probably just Wes. I called him not too long ago." She said.

All I did was nod my head and hug onto Zan. My room door opened and Wes looked over at me.

I stood up and hugged him. I started crying again. "I didn't know what to do." I said.

"It's okay. Did he do anything?" He asked me.

I shook my head no and sat back down on my bed. "I'll be downstairs." Stassie said and walked out the room.

Wes nodded his head and sat next to me. He sat next to Zan who rested his head on my leg.

"Do you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"Not really but I should." I said.

"Tell me from when I left what happened." He told me.

I took a shaky breath. "I walked in and Stassie found me. We came up here and had a few drinks. We talked about Me and the situation with JJ.

I went back down to get food and a bottle of water. While in the kitchen a guy walked up behind me. I asked if he needed something and he said me. I told him no and that I was with you. But then-" A lump formed in my throat. I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Hey look at me." Wesley said and lifted my chin.

"He's not here anymore. It's just you and me." He said.

Zan lifted his head and looked at Wesley. "Oh yeah and Zan." I let out a breathy laugh.

"Um so he grabbed my arm as I was walking away and kissed me. He was obviously dunk. But when I pushed away he hit me. Then he pulled at the band of my tights. I didn't want to experience that again so I screamed. People looked at me and I ran out the house." I said as tears fell down my face.

I wiped my eyes and leaned up against my pillows. "I just didn't want to go through it again." I said.

"Babe you did fine. No on would ever want to go through with that. I'm going to go down to get you some ice and something to eat." He said.

"I'm not hungry. I really just want some sleep. Just don't worry about the ice." I said as he stood up.

"Alright I'll be downstairs. Call me if you need anything." He said and then walked out the room.

Wesley's POV

I closed her room door and walked downstairs. The guys were sitting in the living room.

I walked in and they all looked at me. "How long have you known?" Johnson as the first to ask me.

"She told me last night." I said and leaned up against the wall.

"Why wouldn't she tell me?" He asked.

"It's not easy to talk about something like that." Nash said.

"Just don't make it weird when talking to her." I said.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." Stassie said and walked out the room.

"Is she gonna be okay man?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah she's strong. She'll do just fine. She just needs some rest. Just act as if nothing happened. She'd prefer it that way." I told them.