8(We're just friends!)

It's been a few weeks since school started. I've been ignoring Wesley as much as I can.

I was currently in Math class. The teacher gave us free time. I had finish my class work so I pulled out my phone.

iMessage

Nash: I think Zan found his new home!

Me:where?

G: your room.

G:how are you texting us right now?

Me:free period.

As I was typing out that I had finished my work a paper ball hit me in my head. I ignored it but then was hit again. I was still ignored it but was hit with another paper ball.

I spun around and glared at Wesley. He smiled at me and then pointed at the paper.

I opened it and the only thing it was was 'HI'. I rolled my eyes and went back to the group chat.

JJ:Did you just get her in trouble!?

Me: no just somebfnndnsns x sneaks d nsksmz nxjd

Wesley pulled my phone out of my hand. I growled and turned around to him. "Give me my phone back." I whisper yelled at him.

"Group of boys! Ohhh naughty girl." He said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I live with them." I snapped back at him. "Ohh kinky." He said looking at me.

I tried to take my phone back and hit my knee. I let out a yelp and clutch my knee. This caught the teachers attention.

"Elizabeth please sit down and stop interrupting the class!" He snapped before going back to reading his book.

I turned back to Wesley who was scrolling through my photos. "Cute pictures." He said with a smirk on his face."Wesley give me my phone." I hissed at him as he leans back in his seat.

I stood up and attacked him for my phone. The teacher put his book down and and glared at me. "Elizabeth I said sit down!"

"Then tell home to give me my phone back" I snapped at him unintentionally.

"Watch your tone!" He snapped back at me.

"I need my phone then." I snapped back not carrying anymore.

"Office! Now!" He yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my phone from Wesley. He had a shocked and amused look on his face. I picked up my bag as I started to walk out. "Have fun in the office!" Wesley yelled out.

"You too Wesley!" He snapped. I laughed as he picked up his bag.

We walked down the hall to the office. "Sorry." He said when catching up to me.

"Eh it not the first time I've gotten in trouble." I said while putting my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.

"Why do seem like you hate me?" He asked me which caught me off guard.