29{ Nope, just me}

I woke up to the sound of music. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I cracked my back and looked at my phone. Just some streaks and music notifications. I got up and let Zan out the room. I pulled out some shorts and big flannel.

I turned on my own music playing Finesse by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B. I smiled as I walked into the bathroom. I turned the water on and stepped in. I smiled as I felt the warm water hit my back. I shower quickly and get out. I pulled my clothes on and slipped out my room.

I walked downstairs to find JJ watching an old Vine (RIP) while sitting at the counter. He was snickering and looked up at me. " Hey, you okay?" He asked looking at me worried.

"Yeah, why?"I asked sitting next to him at the counter.

"I heard you yelling on the phone. Who were you talking to?" He asked putting his phone down on the counter.

"Eh, I was that loud, sorry. I was talking to Wes." I said looking down into my lap embarrassed that he heard me yelling on the phone.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked obviously worried about my relationship.

"Um...I don't know. I think we'll push past it. I gotta stay optimistic about the situation." I said running my hands through my hair.

"I don't mean to pry but, are you sure that it's best that you two are dating?" He asked me looking at me with another worried expression.

"That's the million dollar question now," I said looking back at him with a worried look.

"Well, let's get your mind off of this and make some food." He said flipping his phone over and turning on some music.

"What are we making Cheif JJ?" I asked standing on my stool and walking into the kitchen area.

"How about some eggs, bacon, grits, aaaaaaaaand, pancakes with stuff inside." He said while pulling out some eggs.

"Sounds good," I said pulling the curtains open letting the light in the rooms. I heard a groan come from the couch and I walked over.

 G was laying on the couch under a heavy blanket. His hand was covering his eyes and he looked up at me. "Are you an angel?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Nope, just me," I said walking away from him and back into the kitchen.

"Something smells good." He called out loudly to me.

"Were making food for anyone who wants it," JJ said over the music and pulled out the rest of the food.

"Need any help?" He asked while walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah you can make the eggs, I'll make the grit and bacon, JJ you can make our pancakes. Make them good please." I said pointing my finger JJ who put his hands up in defense.

"You got it, boss," He said in a joking tone and went to work on making the batter and adding chocolate chips.

***

After all the dancing, dropping food, and taking food from each other, we finally finished cooking. I sat down on the grass and looked at my phone.

3 missed calls from Wes.

I dialed his phone and put it to my ear waiting for him to answer. JJ and G walked out and sat the table that wasn't far from me.

"Hello?" He asked sounding tired and out of breath.

"Hey! You called." I said sounding slightly confused at his actions.

"Oh hey! I was just going to ask what you were doing this morning. I was going to take you out to breakfast." He said sounding surprised by the fact that I called him back.

"Aww thank you but G, JJ, and I made breakfast here. I would have said yes if I had gotten your call earlier." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh with G again." He said in an annoyed tone.

"Okay, I'm not going to do this again. We can talk in person later cause I'm not doing this over the phone." I said standing up fro the ground and walking over to the table.

"Hey, Wes!" Ge yelled into the phone.

I glared at him and he gave me a confused look. "Yeah, we can talk later I guess." He said and hung up.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I put my phone down on the table and began to eat my food. G looked at me with a confused look.

"Don't want to talk about it," I said waving him off and began to eat.

____

OMFG! 

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I was having writer's block and I didn't know what to write. Then I had my midterms and then the super bowl!! I have been so preoccupied with school and other books that I want to work on.

I'm such a horrible person I'm so sorry. I'll make the next chapter a little longer because I've been neglecting you guys. 

XOXO Love you guys so much!!

Insp1ration.