34{"date"pt.1}

It's been about 3 months since the party. I laid under my blankets texting G. Yes, I said I've been talking to G.

G: you wanna get lunch?
Me: it's too late for lunch dork.
G: fine dinner?
Me: OMG!
Me: Are you asking me out on a date?😮
G: only if you want it to be.😏
Me: yeah, where you wanna go?
G: Good Stuff.
Me: I heard about that place.
Me: What time do want to meet there?
G: I'll pick you up. Rides about 50 min but there's traffic.
Me: okay let me know when you get here.
G: ard.

I put my phone down and smiled slightly. I'm going on a date with Jack Gilinsky. I pick up my phone again and text Stassie.

Me: STASSIE!
Me: Guess who's going on a 'date'!
Babes: Really!
Babes: with who?
Me: Guess
Babes: Justin?
Me: No
Babes: Kian!
Me: pfft no.
Babes: NOOO!!😆
Babes: It's G!!
Babes: I thought you didn't like him.
Me: well.....
Babes: Damn girl get him.
Me: no it's just dinner.
Babes:awww!
Babes: you two would have cute babies.☺️
Me: What?
Me: I never even said I liked him.
Babes: but you never said you didn't.
Babe: I'm going to assume you like him.
Me: I mean ever since that party we've been talking.
Me: I mean I guess I've always liked him but he was with Madison.
Babes: this is too cute.
Babes: where are you going?
Me: Good Stuff
Babes: Family friendly, that's a long ride.
Me: he said he would pick me up since it's about an hour ride.
Babes: Such a gentleman.
Babes: gtg you meet to get dressed. Don't look like a slob.
Me: But it's not really a date.
Babes: look sexy at least.
Me: okay, I'll tell you what happens after.
Babes: Good Luck!

I threw my phone down on the bed and smiled brightly. I rolled from under my blankets and walked to my closet. I pulled out a lace halter top and some dark blue jeans. I pulled out some underwear and walked to the bathroom.

!¡!¡

I sat in my living room watching Criminal Minds. I sat on my couch when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answer without looking at the name. "Hey beautiful, I'm outside." G said through the phone. "Be right out," I said while smiling and hung up.

I pulled on my denim jacket that hung off my shoulders. I grabbed my keys and walked out my apartment. I ran down the stairs while my huaraches squeaked. When I got to the first floor I slowed my pace down.

My stomach was flipped upside down. I was so nervous and I don't even know why. I took in a deep breath and pushed the door open. I walk to the lobby and outside. G was sitting in his Jeep looking at his phone.

He looked up and smiled at me. "Hey, dork." He said as I pulled open the car door."That's my line." I said as I sat down in the seat. He snorted and pulled off.

"What did you do today?" He asked as he pulled on to the highway. "Nothing much. I watch criminal minds and slept. Talked to Stassie a little bit but that's it. What did you do?" I asked looking over at him.

"Played some ball, I got pushed in the pool, went to the studio to sing with JJ. That's about it." He said while getting into the lane next to us quickly.

"Did you tell him about this 'date'?" I asked him with a smirk on my face. "Yeah, He said 'if you mess with my sister I'll kill you.' But it was more sadistic acted and smart sounding." He said and glanced over at me.

"Well, what else do you expect from him?" I said with a smile on my face. "Did you tell Stassie?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah. She was all like OMG! You're going on a date!" I said while rolling my eyes. He chuckled and went back to concentrating on the road.

"Any plans after this?" He asked me.
"Nah, probably just going to go home and read my book," I said leaning on the door.

"What book?" He asked keeping up the conversation. "It's called 'Milk and Honey' it poetry," I explained to him.

"Never took you for the poetry type." he joked as he turning onto another freeway. "People were taking cute pictures with it so, I bought it," I said laughing slightly.

"Of course." He said and then turned the radio on. We listened to Girls That Dance by Masego. I opened the window and slightly and smiled.

!¡!¡

I got out the car as when G parked. I hopped out and walked in with him. We were seated outside in the dark with a fire pit next to us. We both pulled out our phones.

Lizbeth_J: Having dinner with this one

Lizbeth_J: Having dinner with this one. Thanks for paying!😘
_____________
👥:@JackG
❤️:liked by Stassie, JJohnson, and 1,876,689 others.
_____________
💭 COMMENTS:

JackG_Lover: Are you two together?!!

Stassie: Cute.

G_Lover: Finally!

Baby_G: They were meant to be!!

LIZ_MOMS: I LOVE YOU TWO TOGETHER>

Jack&Madison: I still think he should be with Madison.

I put my phone down and rolled my eyes. G was still on his phone most likely on Snapchat. I smiled and placed my hand in front of his phone. He looked up at me with a confused face.

"Let's play a game," I said moving my hand. "What kind of game?" He asked with a smirk on his face. " Whoever picks up their phone first loses and has to pay for dinner," I said with a smile on my face.

"I was going to pay anyway. " He said shrugging his shoulders. "It just makes the night more interesting," I said placing my phone in the middle of the table turning it upside down. "We can also see who get more buzz," I said smiling. "You're on." He said and put his phone next to mine.

"Hi! My name is Brad welcome to Good Stuff. Can I get you something to drink?" The guy asked us while pulling out a writing pad. " Just a water for me," I said and looked over at G who was ordering a water. "I can come back unless you're ready to order." He said before getting ready to walk away.

"I'm ready are you?" I asked G who nodded his head. "Well, I want the Kale and Quinoa salad. A mixed fruit, no blueberries please." I said and looked at G who ordered a classic burger.

"I'll be right back with your drinks and food," Brad said with a smile as he walked away.

"Let's play a game."