26(Young & Wild)

I walked up to Wes's apartment. I knocked on the door. He pulled the door open with a smile on his face.

"Hey." He said pulling me in.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. I planted a kiss on his lip. He let out a groan as I pulled his hair softly.

I pulled away from him with a smile on my face. "I missed that," I whispered and took a step back.

"Me too." He said and sat on his couch. He turned the tv on and looked at me.

I was still standing where he was. I looked around and smiled at old times. I remember how I would come over and do school work.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

"Thinking about the younger version of us," I said and plopped down next to him.

" When we were young and wild." He said in a joking tone.

"Oh, the good days," I said giggling.

"Are you staying over?" He asked me.

"Can't. I need to go to work tomorrow." I letting out a sigh.

"Wait what do you do?" He asked me.

"Right now I model," I said rolling my eyes.

"Sounds like fun." He said.

" I wish. There's this girl named Tia. I swear she has it out for me." I told him.

"Who wouldn't? you're gorgeous." He said kissing my head.

" Thank you." I smiled at his compliment.

***

❤️: Liked by lizjohnson, TiaWalker, and 1,283,374 others

👤:Lizjohnson and TiaWalker
🗣:Pictures of the Week!
___________________________

I smiled at the pictures that were just posted.

"If only it Was just me. Then these pictures would be perfect." Tia said looking down at her phone.

"What do you have against me?" I asked her getting anything.

"You don't do anything different. Same poses, same face, same hairstyle. Basic." She said before walking away from me.

I rolled my eyes and watched as she walked away.

Big Bro: Are you coming over today?

Lil Sis: Yeah I can. What's going on?

Big Bro: Nothing were just going to have a movie night.

Lil Sis: yeah I'll head home first. Is my room still my room?

Big Bro: no one touched it.

Lil Sis: thank you❤️

—-
So this chapter is pretty short. I'll be coming out with a new one hopefully soon. I have midterms this week so please be patient with me.

Some more drama and secrets revealed. Leave a comment as to what you think should happen in the next chapter.

Love you❤️