7(Wesley Tucker,nice to meet you.)

It's been a week since I've moved in. Every one is so nice to me. I haven't called cam since he has been in tour with the new magcon group.

We had the windows rolled down. 2 cigarettes blasting loudly as we drive back to the house. I love that I get to hear new music before it's out.

Through all the traffic and stopping for a smoothie it took us two hours to get to the house. I smiled as we drove through the gates. You heard a few yells and a dog barking.

"Sounds like they're playing ball." JJ said getting out the car.

I walked up to my room and put my bag in the room. I walked back down to the back.

Everyone was outside sitting in the grass. JJ turned to me with a smile.

I walked over and sat next to him. "You ready for school tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as a black lab came running over to me. I smiled as he started sniffing my face.

"Hi Zan." I said rubbing him behind the ear.

"G had to take your car so he could get pizza and Madison." JJ informed me.

"In my car." I said.

"Yeah we figured you would want to eat and get some sleep considering you have school tomorrow." He said while standing up.

"It's whatever." I said.

"Johnson!!" An unfamiliar voice yelled.

"Sammy were out here!" He yelled back.

A guy with light brown hair and brown eyes walked out. He was wearing a white sweatshirt that said Wilk on the back. Then a beautiful blond walked out. She had bright blue eyes and plump pink lips. She wore light blue jeans, a white tank top, and black vans.

I stood up when JJ signaled me to come over. "Sammy this is my sister Liz." He said.

"This is Stassie." JJ said.

"Are you going to stay up with us?" She asked as the two boys walked away.

"I wish but I have school tomorrow." I said sadly as the sound of a car pulled up.

"I think G is back with his witch of a girlfriend."I said as we walked back into the house.

"You and I...are going to get along well."She said as he walked in with four boxes of pizza.

"Mads did you get the car door?" He asked while putting the boxes down.

"No." She scoffed engulfed in her phone.

"I got it–it's my car anyway." I said taking the keys away from him.

I walked out to my car and closed the car door. I looked in and saw a pair of sunglasses sitting on the dashboard. I grabbed them and locked my car.

"Madison I think you left these in the car." I said handing them to her.

"Yeah I left them in there cause I'm leaving in the morning." She said as if it was obvious.

"You probably gonna leave tonight. I have school in the morning." I said as I walked away.

"So you really are a baby." She said as if it was going to hurt me.

"Okay Madison" I said as I walked back into the kitchen.

Stassie smiled at me and I playfully rolled my eyes. I pulled out a slice of pizza. We walked back outside and sat in one of the chairs. We watch the boys play basketball.