28{Cheating?}

I've been in my 'room' for a while just sitting on my laptop. The others were sleeping or left out to do something. Zan was sitting on my lap snoring and twitching in his sleep.My phone rang and Wesley's face popped up on my screen. I took in a deep breath and answered the phone.

" Hey!" I said happily not thinking about the text.

"Where are you?" He asked angrily.

"I told you I was staying at JJ's and G's tonight," I said confused as to his tone.

"Where is he? Is he next to you?" He asked.

"Is who next to me? There is no one next to me." I said pointing to the empty space even though he couldn't see.

"Liz Is G next to you, I swear. Are you cheating on me?" He asked obviously pissed and astonished.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I could be asking you the same thing. I get a text today telling me that some girl has been sleeping with you. Are you cheating on me because I don't know what the hell is going on!" I snapped back at him only getting silence.

"I'm sorry, can we talk about this tomorrow?" He asked calmly.

"No we can't talk about this tomorrow, you called me. We talk about this here and now. Why would you think I was cheating on you?" I snapped back at him.

"Have you been seeing the captions G post when he puts up pictures of you?" He asked 

"No, I'm tagged in a picture 'oh thanks love you too' and keep it pushing," I said making a face on my end.

"He keeps saying 'spending time with the baby' or 'Out with my girl' " He said growing angry.

"His fans are coming up with ship names for you two. They like you two together.." He said taking in a deep breath.

"Why would I date him because his fans want me to. I will date whoever I want and that is you okay? I will tell him to stop with the comments and all that crap. Why would you assume that I was cheating on you?" I asked him lowering my voice.

"Because you are over there so much now and we barely spend time together." He said sadly.

"I have a job, I have online school, my brother lives here. Our relationship is not going to be the same as it was when we were in high school. So yes we won't be around each other as much but you have to trust me that I'm not going to do anything." I said ranting to him about how I felt.

"I'm sorry I'm just feeling paranoid." He said taking a deep breath in and letting it out.

" I need some sleep tonight, I'll stop by tomorrow," I said bringing this conversation to an end.

"Okay good night," he said and hung up.

"He never answered my question," I said to myself thinking back to me asking if he was cheating.