18(How Much Longer?)

I pulled on my green bathing suit. I pulled a jacket on and grabbed my snow gear. Stassie sat at the kitchen table on her phone.

"Good Morning."I said and walked to the fridge.

Stassie looked up and her eyes widened. "What are you wearing?" She asked me look at my zip up jacket.

"I have a bathing suit on under." I said unzipping it.

"Why? we are going to be going Snowboarding." She asked.

"Because she is out of her mind." Jessie said as she walked down with Heather.

"But so are we." Heather said with a smile.

They both hair on bikinis and snow gear in hand. They had a bag on their backs.

"The bags are going to hold our jacket and pants." Jessie said.

"That's smart." I said and pulled out an apple.

"I have never seen you eat and actual breakfast." I looked at JJ who was walking down.

He walked past Heather. His eyes too lingered on her. I snorted at his actions. These guys can't make up their mind.

JJ looked at me with a questioning look. I looked back at Heather who was double checking her bag. I then looked at the blonde haired boy who was blushing a little. I shook my head and made my way up the stairs.

I opened the room door and left it open. Wes walked out the bathroom. He had a pair of basketball shorts on. I smiled at him as his eyes locked on my bare legs.

"What?" I asked looking down at my legs.

"Please put some shorts on at least."  He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What's wrong with this." I smirked at him.

"You'll get too much attention from other guys." He said kissing my neck.

A loud bang came at the door. We looked over to find JJ in shorts."She's still my sister!" JJ yelled into the room.

I laughed and closed the door. "Hurry up we're leaving soon." He said.

"Did anyone figure out the cars?" I asked and opened the door.

"No? Why would it matter?" He asked

"Ugh sometimes I doubt your my brother." I said. He rolled his eyes and walked away. I smiled and rushed back in and pulled on some shorts.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Yes thank you." He said and stuffed his things in his bag.

"Lets go while I figure out the car crap." I said and grabbed my speaker.

I walked down with another bag that had tights,snow jacket,and my snow pants. I dropped it down next to my other bag that had my boots and helmet in it.

"How many bags to you have?" G asked.

"Three. One for my boots and helmet, another for my board, and my jacket and pants." I said pointing at the different bags. G looked at me in astonishment.

"That's not a lot." Jessie informed him.

"So who's in which car?" JJ asked me.

"So I made sure everyone was in the car with someone they would talk to.
• Nash, JJ, Heather, And Karman.
•Madison,Kendall,Sarah, and Cam
• G, Wes, Jessie, Stassie,and me." I said looking at them.