33{Crushing?}

I stumbled into a room and heard a shriek. I looked up and found Tia and Hayes making out. "My bad, wrong room," I said closing the door.

I walked into my old room and grabbed a bunch of blankets. I stumbled out of my room into the dark hallway and right into someone. "Sorry," I mumbled and glanced up to find G. he looked down at me with a smile on his face. "No worries." He said and walked to the door that Hayes and Tia were in.

"Not that room. Hayes is getting some."I said as I was walking to the stairs. "But that's my room," he whined as he followed me down the stairs. I let out a soft giggle as I missed the last step. G's hand wrapped around my waist before I could tumble down the rest of the stairs.

"You okay, princess?" He asked looking at me with a concerned look. I let out a giggle and placed a hand on his hand. "What's with the 'princess'," I asked as I continued down the stairs.

"I don't know," he said sounding embarrassed by what he said. I let out a soft laugh and walked into the living room. I threw a blanket to Nash and Taylor who were snuggled up on the couch. Stassie and Sammy who were both looking at their phones. I tossed a blanket to them and got myself settled on the couch.

I turned the tv on and went to Netflix. I turned on Friends. We all got snuggled up with each other as some fell asleep and some watched the show. I was the first person to fall asleep. 

~ 1:25 am

!¡!¡

~4:58
The sound of the blender woke me up. I sat up slowly squinting my eyes at the light change. I looked around found everyone else still sleeping.

I swung my legs onto the floor. I slowly walked into the kitchen while rubbing my eyes. I found G standing at the counter with a glass and some apples, kale, pineapple, and a banana. He looked up from the blender and smiled at me.

"Morning sleepy head." He said while crossing his arms to look at me. I only waved at him and sat down at the counter.

"Why are you up?" I asked before letting out a loud yawn. "Sorry," I said while covering my mouth.

"I would ask you the same thing." He said leaning back on the counter. "The stupid blender woke me up," I said rubbing my temples.

"Sorry." He said and then turned the blender back on. I glared at him while he smiled. I pulled the plug out of the wall.

"Now this I music to my ears," I said as Stassie walked in. "Hey," I said looking over at her. "Come get some air with me." She said walking out to the back.

There were red cups and beer bottles thrown around.  Beach balls and confetti was thrown all around. Stassie found a spot on the grass and sat down.

"How are you holding up about Wes?" Stassie asked after getting settled. "Okay, I guess. I needed a distraction from the whole thing." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Well, you and G got heated last night." She said with a smirk on his face. "I was drunk and it was a dare," I said ignoring the heat rising in my cheeks.

"Boo, you grabbed him by his collar." She hisses at me. I can't help but smile at the thought. She gasped and smiled at me. "You are crushing on G!" She whispered.

"What!" I said loudly and then looked inside. G was still in the kitchen but JJ was with him. "No, I don't like G. I don't what to get in a relationship anytime soon," I said running by hands over my arms.

"Well, you two were eating each other's faces." She said and looked around with a smile on her face. "I know you like him." She said under her breath.

I snorted at her actions and ladies on my back. I watched as the sky went from dark to a reddish purple.

Maybe I have always liked G.
Damn it Stassie, you had to say something.