12(It's in the Past)

I laid in Wesley's bed with nothing but a bra and Underwear on. I was falling back asleep when Wesley wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No you have to get up." He said while kissing my neck.

"Mhm let me sleep some more. I'm about to go surfing." I said pushing his face away.

"Let me take a picture of your tattoo." He said moving the sheets away.

"Then I can go back to sleep?" I asked him covering the tattoo.

"After you shower and get ready." He said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Thank you." I said leaning up for a kiss.

Our lips connected as I pulled him down onto me. "Mhm the picture Liz." He said in the middle of the kiss.

"Right sorry." I said smiling up at him.

❤️: Liked by: LizbethJ, JackG, JackJohnson, and 158,078

👤: LizbethJ, JackG, and JackJohnson
________________________
Okokalright: look at my baby representing. Showing the pride of Jack And Jack.
________________________
Comments have been disabled.
_____________________

"Thank you baby." He said kissing my head.

"Always! Time to go shower." I said rolling out of the bed.

I got up and pull out my bathing suit. I walked in and pulled my hair up in a top knot.

After a ten minute shower I stepped out. I pulled my bathing suit on and walked to his room.

"Yeah we'll talk details." Wesley said on the phone.

"No not for a few months I know." He chuckled.

"Alright! Yes! Okay. See ya." He laughed and hung up.

He walked into the room with a smile on his face. He hugged and kissed my head.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"No one. Don't worry bout it." He said and walked into the bathroom to shower.

"What should I bring?" I asked disregarding the conversation he was having on the phone.

"Just a towel!" He said and turned the shower on.

I grabbed a towel and walked into the living room. I turned the tv on and put Criminal Minds on. I sat in the large white shirt with my knees tucked in.

*I wonder who he was talking to.*

•••

We pulled at the beach and Jessie attacked me. "How are you my grown little girl." She asked.

"I'm okay." I said smiling at her.