39{Happy Valentine's Day dorks!}

"Liz, are you doing anything tonight ?" He asked loudly through the phone. "Nope I had plans to sit around and be bummy ," I said running my hand over my face.

"We're going to go get some dinner." He said as I heard his turning signal turn on. "Why?" I asked looking at looking down at my attire which consist if sweatpants and a baggy shirt. "Babe it's Valentine's Day. Yeah, I'm going to take out to dinner." He said laughing softly.

"I totally forgot. How far are you?" I asked getting out of my bed. "I'm in the parking lot." He said locking his car. "Front door is unlocked. I'll be in the shower." I said pulling out a towel and a bra and underwear.

"Okay, wear something nice." He said. "Okay, I have some gifts for you. I hope you like them." I said walking to the bathroom. "I have a few gifts for you too." He said and I could hear the smile on his face.

"Okay see ya," I said. "Talk to you." He said and hesitated. "Love you." He said softly. "I love you too G," I said with a smile on my face and hung up.

•••

I pulled on a black long sleeve off the shoulder shirt. I slipped into a black leather skirt that stopped mid-thigh. I pulled on some pink pumps. I brush my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked out my room with three boxes of shoes and bag full of boxers. I kicked my room door open and walked into the living room. G was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Hey," I said while putting the boxes down and he looked up. There was a smile on his face. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and stepped back. "You look beautiful as always." He said smiling brightly.

"Thank you, you clean up nicely yourself," I said brushing my hand down his chest. He smirked and placed a hand on my waist. "We're going to meet the others for dinner, then you and I have the rest of the night to ourselves." He said rubbing his thumb softly against my back.

"Open your gifts," I said pulling him over to the couch. "You didn't have to get me anything." He said shaking his head. "You didn't have to get me anything either," I said nodding to the eight bags and one box that were sitting on the coffee table.

"Of course it had to get you something." He said sliding the gifts over to me. "What didn't arrive for Christmas was going to be Valentine's Day gifts," I said to him while pulling my gifts open.

Pink shorts, makeup, Pandora bracelet, a purse, and flowers with Ferraro Rocher. I smiled brightly and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you. This is too much for you to get me." I whispered to him.

"It was going to get you more but it got late." He said smiling brightly. "Open yours," I said smiling with the same bight was. He looked at me with a skeptical look.

"It's nothing bad," I said hitting his shoulder lightly. He chuckled and pulled open the boxes showing three pairs of Jordan's. "Take them back." He said closing the box.

"You don't like them?" I asked feeling disappointment wash over my face. "No! I love them, but thats like 150-200 hundred a pop." He said adding that up in his head. "About 600 plus the Calvin Klein which would be like 675." He concluded.

"No return policy buddy," I said patting his arm and smiling. "You're lying." He states with a smile on his face. "Maybe,"  I said while standing up. "Thank you." He said following my actions.

"It wasn't a big deal," I said while walking to my room. I pulled out a handful of pink gift bags and held them in my hands. "What are these?" He asked while taking a few from my hand.

"'Goody bags' I guess," I said while picking up my jacket and walking out the door. "Come on were late." He said while wrapped his hand around my waist.

•••

We walked into the restaurant. Many couples were sitting around drinking wine. There was a soccer game on the screen behind the bar.

"Hi, we're here for Johnson," I said politely to the lady. She was looking down she said. "Yes, one minute." I looked over at G who was giving her a questioning look. I glanced down at what she was looking at and it was her phone.

"If you could just tell us where the rowdy bunch is under the name of Johnson that would be very helpful," I said again growing irritated with the fact that she was at work and wasn't even paying attention.

"They're in the back room." She said looking up at me with an eye roll. "Work on your attitude, you're being paid to be nice to customers. It's not that hard to do it for a few hours. Talk to your boyfriend later." I snapped at her before walking off.

"Calm down." G said lowly placing his hand on my waist. "She comes to work on one of the busiest days and has an attitude. Not okay." I said upset. G just laughed at me. "It not funny," I said hitting him softly in the chest.

"Okay, I'm sorry. It's just funny when you're mad." He pulled the door open to a private room with a long table. "Liz!" I looked up and found Stassie and Taylor smiling at me. There was only one seat next to them and one next to my brother.

"We're being split. See you at the end of this." I said softly while smiling back at the two girls. " Have fun and be nice to him." I said nodding over to JJ. "Got it." He said and kissed my temple and went to go sit with the guys.

I walked over to JJ and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey JJ," I said softly. "Hey, sis." He gave me a genuine smile. I handed him a pink bag and walked to the other boys handing out goody bags.

"Happy Valentines Day dorks," I said before walking to my seat.