22(Friend Zoned)

5 months

#1 best friend💕😘: You said you would meet me at the studio!

#Crush👑😘: I know I'm on my way. I needed to get you something for your birthday.

#1 best friend💕😘: I told you not to worry about it.

#Crush👑😘: I can't just forget about your birthday silly.

#1 best friend 💕😘 : Justin! Don't worry about it. The best gift you can get me is arriving and helping me out.

#Crush👑😘 : anything for my best friend.

#1 Best friend 💕😘: thank you! You just have better bring me some food too.

#crush👑😘: I got you.

I let out a sight and showed Stassie. She shook her head and pushed my shoulder.

"Ow! what was that for?" I said loudly.

"For letting yourself be friend zoned...once again. You obviously like him. He likes you just date!" She said looking down at her phone.

"Why would the Justin Bieber want to date me. He could have anyone he wants and I be his best friend." I said walking over to the cooler.

"You did tell me he was going to lean in for a kiss when you were at the movies. He probably though it was cliché and opted not to." She said lifting her feet up onto the couch.

"I personally don't think he likes me. He constantly is calling me his best friend and we are good friends. I don't want to mess that up." I said and sat beside her.

"We know how that turned out with Wes." She said and then looked up at me with an apologetic look.

"Were talking about hanging out." I said looking at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"He was my best friend and my first love. I don't want it to be weird, I at least want to be on speaking terms." I said.

"What if you fall for him again. What happens with Justin?" She asked.

"I think I need to get over Justin. I feel I should keep him as a close friend." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Why does life have to be so stressful?" I asked laying my head on her lap.

She ran her fingers through my hair. I unlocked my phone and went to messages.

Best friend😘💕: I'm here and I come with many gifts.