21(Hanging with these Guys)

2 years later

"It's always a stupid Uber. You guys have cars." I complained.

"Grow up." Jc said pushing me.

"I'll be turning 21 in a year." I said.

"You're old." Kian said.

"Says the 23 year old." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." He laughed and pushed my shoulder

"Pay so we can go eat." I said rushing them.

"Slow your roll woman!" Jc said.

I laughed and got out the car. They followed me into the restaurant. We sat down and ordered.

"When was the last time you talked to your brother?" Kian asked.

I turned away and cursed under my breath. I haven't talked to JJ in about a year. I've been telling the boys that I talk to him once a week.

"Umm...." I didn't give them an answer.

"Truthful answer." Jc said and then looked at his phone.

"I haven't talked to him in a year." I said after thanking the man for bringing out our food.

"A whole year! You were in Omaha a year ago." Kian said

"He has no clue that I'm here." I said taking a bite of my salad.

"Well you're gonna tell him today." Jc said answering his phone.

❤️: liked by justinbieber, arianagrande, Okokalright, and 853,826 👤:kianlawley and Jccaylen ________________________LizbethJ: I'm Hanging with these two numb nuts today

👤:kianlawley and Jccaylen
________________________
LizbethJ: I'm Hanging with these two numb nuts today.😘
________________________
Comments:
6,628 other comments.

Messyjessie: How long have you been back?

JackJ: you're back?

justinbieber: We can finally hang with @arianagrande. Missed you!

ErickC: it's been a year! How are you?

JackG: How long have you been back?
________________________

I rolled my eyes and showed them all the comments. "This is why I didn't want to post anything." I said putting my phone down.

"You need to get back....in the social world. Maybe....finishing that single." Kian said while chewing.

I scrunched my face up in disgust. Sadly I understood what he was saying. I've been back for a year now. I've been on the DL. I accidentally ran into Kian and JC. I'm actually glad that I met them. They're really funny.

I didn't tell JJ I was back because I didn't want to go back to the house. Yeah I got an apartment not far from him.

We finished eating and called an uber. I sat in the car and got settled. My phone rang and JJ's face popped up. I reluctantly answered and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey JJ!" I said.

"You're back!" He said happily.

"Yeah I've been back for a while now." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Um I just didn't. I didn't want you to feel obligated to give me a room back at the house." I said.

"Who knew you were here?" He asked.

"Shawn and Wes." I replied.

"Wes? Why are you still talking to him?" He asked getting protective.

"I needed to talk to him about what happened. So I text him and we just kept talking." I informed him.

"So are you two back together or something?" He asked.

"No,But we have been talking." I said while getting out the car.

"Liz can you trust him after what happened?" He asked in a worried tone.

"JJ....I broke things off with him because my thoughts were clouded. With Madison's text message to him and her pushing me down some stairs I thought he was cheating on me. I needed to take a brake. What I didn't think about was if Wes would do something like that to me." I said and walked into the house.

"Will you stop by today?" He asked hopefully.

"I'll try. I'm supposed to hang with Kian and Jc to-"

"She'll be over soon!" Kian yelled cutting me off.

I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. "I guess I'll be over soon. Talk to you." I said and hung up.

I followed them to kian's room. "Why are you still here? Go spend time with your brother." Jc said sitting in an office chair.

"So I can spend time with you guys?" I asked

❤️: Liked by okokalright, JackG,JackJ, Jccaylen, and 863,763 others

👤: kianlawly and Jccaylen
_______________________
He's mad that I won't leave to go spend time with my brother. Time to go.
_______________________

Comments have been disabled.

I picking up my bag and my car keys. "I'm out!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"Bye!" Bobby yelled from his room.

"Bye best friend!" I yelled and closed the door. I got in the car and pulled off to the house.