20(I'll be back)

1 Month later

❤️: by JackG, JackJ, LizbethJ, and 786,763 others👤: LizbethJ________________________MadisonBeer: I just want all the hate towards @LizbethJ to stop

👤: LizbethJ
________________________
MadisonBeer: I just want all the hate towards @LizbethJ to stop. Yes, I'll admit that I thought she was trying to split up me and G. But I will say that now Liz and I are somewhat friends. Sadly G and I did break up. He still holds a place in my heart always will. I just hope that he can find someone that loves him like I did.
________________________
Comments have been disabled.

I smiled at the picture that she took the other day. I turned my phone off and grabbed my bag. I picked up the box and got out the car.

I walked up to Wesley's apartment. I was going to surprise him with pizza and maybe we could watch a move. I haven't talked to him in a week now.

I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened and Madison was in the other side. She had on one of Wesley's shirts. She smiled nervously and looked around.

"Mads who is it?" He's voice asked.

"Mads ?" I asked quietly.

"Liz!" He looked at me surprised.

"You're joking right?" I asked.

"Listen it's really not what you think." He said reaching to touch my shoulder.

"No no no! You don't get to touch me when you've had sex with her!" I said taking a step back.

"We didn't do anything!" Madison said.

"Yeah your wearing his shirt and he has no clothes on. That seems like nothing to me." I said glaring at her.

"Babe listen-"

"DON'T! Don't call me that. I hit her for you and you go behind my back and cheat on me." I said

"I didn't do anything with her. Her car broke down." He said.

"Broke down my ass. I opened up to you! The least you could do is tell the truth." I said.

"Listen! My car broke down a few miles from here. I just came back from the beach. He was driving by." Madison said explaining.

"Am I suppose to ignore the fact that you confessed your "undying love" to him during the trip to Canada?" I hissed.

Madison put her head down. She had no words knowing that it was true.

"Liz there is nothing going on between us. Why can't you understand that?" He asked

"Do you see the situation we're in right now. She's in your shirt. You have no clothes on. How do you expect me to understand?" I asked pointing at them.

"It's called trust." He said

" The crazy bitch pushed me down the stairs!! If anything you could have gone for Stassie but her. The new password on your phone, the phone calls. I'm done with trying to trust you. I'm not going to do this anymore Wesley." I said and walked away.

"Liz!" He yelled after me.

I threw the pizza in the trash and walked away. There goes my ten bucks. I walked out to my car and drove back home.

I stormed up to my room ignoring the questioning looks. I slammed my door closed and laid in bed.

A soft knock came at the door and I opened it. JJ was looking at with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" He said walking in.

"I think I'm gonna go back home for a while." I said.

"Hold on. What happened?" He asked closing the door.

"Honestly I don't know. Madison was at Wesley's place in his shirt. He had nothing on and you can only assume what was happening. Like I know we were chill with each other but...." I let out a frustrated yell.

"But why are you saying you going back to Nebraska?" He asked confused.

"I'm growing tired of all the stupid drama here. I just.....miss home." I said looking at my hands.

"I am your home." He said sadly.

"Listen this had nothing to do with anything here. I just...need to connect to my roofs again. I can call you and I'll come back. I just miss my quiet life. I'll graduate from the high school. After that I can come back." I said taking his hands.

"I can kill Wes if you want. You'll have to bail me out of jail though." He said looking hopeful.

"I think the thing with Wes was a misunderstanding. But that too needed a break." I said as a lump formed in my throat. The thought of me misunderstanding what had happened. Overreacting and messing up something that was working made me want to cry.

"I don't want to leave." I started to cry.

"I love being here with you guys. I love spending time with you. I love the positive atmosphere. But I need to go back home." I said wiping the tears away.

"Do what you have to do. No ones going to stop you." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I think I'm going to leave tomorrow. I'd feel bad not telling the guys, but I can't bring myself to." I said letting him go.

"They'll understand." He said.

"Thanks." I said .

"I'll let you get packing." He said and walked out.

•••

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Dad pulled open the door. His smile grew ten times what it was. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"How are you? Did something happen? Did you get into some trouble? Are you pregnant?" He bombarded me with questions.

"No I'm not pregnant I'm fine. Nothin' happened and no I'm not in any trouble." I said.

Erick pulled up in his car. He got out and smiled. I walked down and and hug him

"Good to have you back." He said.

"It's good to be back." I said and walked into the house.

"How long are you staying?" Chelsey asked.

"I don't know yet. It might be for a while." I said looking down at my phone.

"Well you can stay as long at you want." She said.

I smiled and took my bags up to the room. It was the same as I left it. I laughed as I looked at my stupid pictures.

I'm gonna miss LA but it's for the best. I needed to be somewhere that made me happy for a while. But I'll be back sooner than you think.

It's me!

I'm sad to say that I won't be able to post for a while. I'm going to be gone for two weeks at away camp. We're not allowed to have any electronics. But I will say once I come back will post three chapters back to back. (If it can get them done before I leave.)

I'm sorry to let you guys down, but I need to have my camp time. I hope that you guys can understand that.

Love you for understanding❤️❤️❤️