3 (I'm a allergic to it)

Johnson walked out the airport doors slowly. He looked around as a bunch of fans rushed over to him. G laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry I have to go," he said as he squeezed through the crowd. He looked over at me and gave me a big smile. I smiled and waved at him. I jogged over and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Long lost siblings!!" G said and took a picture. I laughed into Johnson's shoulder. My grip tightened around his neck as I felt tears slip from my eyes.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"No," I said sniffing quickly.

"Okay, then neither am I." He said sniffing. We laughed together. Our notifications were going off the chart. I let him go and we pulled out our phones.

G:

Nash: I called it!! Hayes, you owe me 50 bucks

Hayes: SHUT UP! cute you two.

Matt: I might cry

Carter: Adorable

Me: G you're such an ass.

Cameron: you're just finding this out?

Me: so are you, Cameron.

Cameron: but you love me.

Me: whatever lets you sleep at night.

G: she's a little Johnson.

Me: and you're still an ass.

Shawn: Too much like a Johnson.

I laugh and walked over to the car. I sat down in the back when Erick called.

"Hey what's up?" I asked

"Where are you?" My step-mom asked.

"I'm out with friends, why do you care?" I asked while crossing my arms. Johnson looked back at me worried.

"It's your fathers birthday!" She explained.

"I know, I'm not that forgetful. I'll get there before his birthday is over." I said.

"No! You are to get here now. We're going to surprise him." She said happily.

"No, I'm gonna go have something to eat with my brother and a friend while you surprise my dad for his birthday," I said and hung up.

"I'm assuming that's who you call the witch?" G asked.

"Yeah, that's the woman Dad remarried too. She's a gold digger and doesn't even work." Say sadly. Johnson was about to say something when my phone rang. Dad was calling and I knew he was gonna be mad.

"Happy birthday Pop! what's up?" I said acting all happy.

"Cut the crap I know your with that boy." He said angrily.