35{"date"pt.2}

"Let's play a game"

I looked back at G who had a smile on his face. "What type of game?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"I know nothing about you. You come up with a question and I answer it. For every question I get right you give me a dollar. Every question I get wrong I give you five." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Okay, I can get a little bit of cash in my pocket," I said in a snarky tone.

"Okay, hit me." He said with a smirk on his face. "Okay, what's my favorite color?" I asked him knowing he most likely won't guess.

"You wear a lot of black sooo, black?" He asked sounding unsure. "Nah, it blue. I just have a lot of black items in my closet." I said with a smile on my face.

"Damn, I might be broke by the end of the night." He laughed while rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm gonna be rich," I said with a smile on my face.

"Umm, what's my favorite book?" I asked knowing he wouldn't get it. "You don't have one." He said with a smirk on his face.

"How did you know that.?" I asked amazed by the fact he knew that. "Johnson told me that one." He said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and took a mental note that I owe G a dollar so far.

"Next," He said before brad walked over with our food and water. "Thank you." I smiled and he walked away with a smile on his face.

"Okay, What's my favorite food?" I asked before taking a bite of my salad. "What is it......You don't have one?" He said jokingly before taking a bite of his burger. "Yeah," I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Really?" He asked with a mouth full of food. I let out a soft giggle and nodded my head. "I'm on a roll! Two bucks." He said cheering. "Okay next question," I said smiling at him

•••

"You is me 60 bucks and I owe you 10," I said smiling as we walked to get in the car. We ended up paying for our own meal. I wouldn't let him pay for my meal.

"Yeah, yeah. We can get a dessert." He said as he turned the car on. "Yeah, I don't mind," I said pulling out my phone

"How many notifications?" I asked him before counting my own. "42. How many do you have?" He asked looking over at my phone. "78 and counting," I said looking up from my screen.

"How?" He asked after pulling off. "Its just comments on that picture I took of you," I said while closing my phone and looking out the window. "You sound disappointed that your fans love me." He said with a smirk on his face.

"That's not what I'm saying, I just don't want people to assume I'm dating you," I said as I ran my hand through my hair. "But then I like the attention so that's why I keep posting things, you know what I mean?" I asked him looked over to see his facial expressions.

"Yeah, you post so you can keep 'in touch' with your fans, but then you want some privacy." He said understanding what I was saying.

"See, this is why we need to hang out more. You get me." I said smiling softly and looked out the window again.

•••

"Medium frozen hot chocolate with ice, and a strawberry milkshake with waffle crumbs and whipped cream." The girl said at the counter.

I walked up and grabbed our orders. I walked back to the table the G was sitting at and handed him his concoction. "Strawberry milkshake?" He asked as I took a sip.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked him with a confused face. "Nothing, I've never had it." He said picking up a spoon and.

"Try it," I said handing him my cup. He shook his head and declined. "Try it, dork," I said forcing him to take it. He took a sip from the straw. His face lit up in surprise. "That was good." He said. "Yeah, I know." I giggled and took it back from him.

He put the spoon in his frozen drink and pulled some out. "What is that?" Asked looking at the drink. "Try it, it's a hot chocolate just frozen." He said handing me the spoon. " I would never try this," I said putting the spoon in my mouth.

I took the spoon out my mouth and shook my head. "Nope, I'd rather stick to regular hot chocolate," I said before taking another sip of my milkshake.

He chuckled while putting a spoon full of the Hot chocolate in his mouth. "Smile!" I said picking up my phone and taking a picture of him.

Lizbeth_J: Not a fan of his frozen drink, he's a fan of my strawberry milkshake

Lizbeth_J: Not a fan of his frozen drink, he's a fan of my strawberry milkshake. It's all good!
———
❤️:liked by Sammywilk, stassiebabie, jackj, and 3,473,288 others.
👥: @Jackgilinsky
———
💭COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED

I put my phone down on the table. I looked up and G was looking at his phone. I looked at the time it was 11:37pm.

"Time to get you home dork." G said while picking up his keys. "Yeah it's late, you good to drive?" I asked him picking up my own phone and keys. "Yeah, I'll be alright." He said as he walked out the door.

"This ride's about to be long," I said getting into the car and leaning back.

•••

"Tonight was fun," I said smiling when we stopped at my apartment door. "Yeah, we have to do it again." He smiled at me. "Why don't we go see a movie next weekend or something," I said putting my key in the door.

"Yeah," He said as I pushed my door open. I turned back to look at him. "See ya," I said. I hesitated before pulling him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"See ya." His said pulling back. I placed my hand on his arm. "Be safe getting back, please," I said not taking a step back. "Got it." He said while leaning in.

"G, I mean it, it's late," I said placing a hand on his chest. I began to lean into what was going to be a kiss. "Yeah, yeah, just let me kiss you." He said placing a hand on my waist.

I leaned in closer to him so we were breathing each other's breath. Our lips touched each other softly. I gripping his hoodie in my fist tightly. I pulled myself closer to his body. His hand gripping my waist as he deepened the kiss.

We moved to lean against the wall. He placed his hands on the wall by my head. He pressed his body against mine. His hand rested on my cheek as he pulls back. I let out a deep breath as he looks down at me. I placed my hand and my head on his chest.

"Um....I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked not moving from his spot. "Yeah," I said not looking at him in the eyes. "We can talk about...that later." He said lifting my chin forcing me look him in the eye.

"Okay," I said before rising up on my toes and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled myself closer. I pulled away keeping my hand on his cheek. "Be careful, dork" I said pushing his face away and smiled.

"Good night." He said with a smile on his face.