30{Thanks for Understanding}

I never made it to Wes's place when I told him I would. It's been two weeks since I've had an actual conversation with him. We've only been texting and Snapchatting each other but that's it. I walked up to his apartment door and knocked.

"Comming!" A female voice yelled.

I folded my arms waiting to see who was in my boyfriend's apartment. The door swung open and Tia stood at the door wearing nothing but a t-shirt. I looked at her with a horrified face as she looked back at me with a confused one.

"What are you doing here, Liz?" She asked crossing her arms and glaring at me.

"I could ask you the same thing. This is my boyfriend's place." I said pushing past her.

"You can't just walk in here like that." She yelled at me.

"SHUT UP! I have a key, I can do whatever the hell I want." I yelled at her as Wes walked out.

"Liz?" He asked and looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"I'm sorry but what is she doing here?" I asked him while pointing my finger at Tia.

"I'm sorry but did you call him 'boyfriend'?" She asked me obviously confused.

"I'm about to go through this again. Wes, please tell me this is all a misunderstanding." I said looking over at him, but all I got was a guilty look.

"Wow, It just went downhill," I whispered to myself.

"What the hell is going on? How do you know her?" Tia asked looking back at Wes.

"So you don't know?" I asked her looking astonished at her reaction.

"Babe, what is going on?" She asked grabbing his hand.

He pulled his hand away and looked at me with a look of regret and guilt. "Liz I'm sorry, it just was a one-time thing an then it turned into a thing." He explained to me while taking steps to pull me into a hug.

"No, I understand. You felt neglected and needed comfort." I gave him a soft smile as he showed a face of relief.

"Exactly." He said and brought his hand to my cheek. He smiled at me with a dorky smile but I didn't return it. Before I could even stop myself I slapped him across his face.

"For you to think that I would be okay with you cheating on me is unbelievable. After you harassed me about cheating on you with G. But then you embarrassed the both of us. You used us because you were feeling neglected, we're not kids anymore. This was so childish of you and now you lose both of us." I snap looking at his red cheek.

Tia now had the rest of her clothes on. She looked at me with an apologetic look and then down at her feet. "Do you need a ride home?" I asked her as I walked to the door.

She nodded her head and walked out. "Liz, I love you." He called out to me. I turned to look at him and found tears streaming from his face.

"I love you too." He looked hopeful as walked over to him. I kissed him on his cheek and yelled away. He looked down at me with the same hope, but when I pulled out his key he looked so broken. "I love you so much but I can't do this again. We're over." I said and walked out of the apartment closing the door behind me

***

I sat in my car with Tia next to me. She was silent and stiff the whole ride. "Why are you doing this if you know I was with him?" She asked me.

"Because I know you didn't know, and I would hope you did this for me if I was in this situation with you." She gave me a soft giggle and looked at me.

"I'm really sorry that this happened." She said sadly looking down at her hands.

"Let's put it behind us," I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, we should do something tomorrow." She said happily.

"Yeah, um...Why don't you stop by my brother's place." I said.

"Um yeah, you have my number right?" She asked me while getting out.

"Yeah, I'll text you the address," I said and was getting ready to pull off.

"Liz!" She said turning around and looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Thanks, for understanding and not going all crazy bitch on me." She said rubbing her arm.

"I-I-You're welcome," I said giving her a smile. I pulled off head back to my apartment.

Maybe it was for the best.