II

Once George left, Fred patted my back and I left, and flew surprisingly into George's arms.

"Got ya," he smiled.

"George?" Molly called as she came into the living room from the kitchen.

He turned around and Molly's eyes instantly landed on me.

"Oh," she teared up and rushed over to my figure and squeezed me, "it's going to be okay, dearie. That's my promise from me to you, you understand?" She quietly said in my ear.

"Willow?"

I looked over Molly's shoulder and stared at Ron.

Molly let go of me as Ron walked over. I almost didn't recognize Ron over the past seven months. Ron had gotten buffer and taller and puberty was hitting him hard. The thought of it put a teeny smile on my face. Why, I knew him since he was just a tike.

"Hey," he smiled and rubbed my arm.

I could only force a small smile.

"Come here," he pulled me in, embracing me against his warm figure.

"Glad you're okay, Wil...we missed you," Ron said.

"Missed you too," I finally spoke.

"Where's dad and Gin?" Fred asked.

"Your fathers still at the ministry, and Ginny should be upstairs," Molly said.

"What do you wanna do, Wil?" George asked.

"We can go to your room..." I slightly smiled as George nodded and he lifted me unexpectedly and carried me up the stairs and into the twins', well, in this case, the twins' and my room, now.

He gently lied me on his bed and he lied next to me shortly after.

"Much better isn't it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Hey Willow?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"I uh...I don't want to be a bloke or anything, but if it's alright with you, could we uh...could we get back together...please?" He practically begged.

I closed my eyes. I had almost forgotten about George and I's last episode. All I could truly respond back with was a soft "Yes".

"Oh thank, Merlin and Haze," he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

I couldn't hesitate.

I held him back tightly and stroked his short orange hair and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"I never stopped loving you, Wil...never.." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, George.." I kissed his cheek.

He pulled back a little bit to look at me.

"If you ever plan on leaving like that again will you promise to take me with you?" He asked.

That put a full smile on my face.

This was the George I knew...

"Yes, George,"

"There's that smile," he grinned back.

"You know, every second that goes by we're a second closer to having you become Willow Weasley," he smiled and brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"Where's that coming from?" I asked in curiosity.

"Just been thinking about it...we finally graduate this school year and that means Fred and I are going to open up our joke shop with Harry's prize money from the Tournament, and-"