XV

The next morning, George was up and dressed helping the men set up the large tent outside.

I was in the bedroom with the girls helping Fleur get ready for her wedding.

"Remember getting ready for your wedding?" Ginny smiled at me.

"Oh zat waz zo much fun!" Fleur added.

"I miss it," I frowned.

"Aww," Ginny and Hermione came over, "don't be sad about it!" Ginny said.

"But I am, I mean, looking at everyone getting ready for Bill and Fleur's wedding is exciting and great and all, but I can't help but miss George and I's..."

"Don't worry dear, I know exactly how you feel," Molly said.

"Really?"

"Of course. There come times when I sit in the bathtub and cry because I miss old and special memories with Arthur..."

I teared up thinking of the past.

"But you know what? Once all of this is over, that is going to give you and George, and even Arthur and I to make new memories. Why, you're going to have a family! You still have great memories along the way. Imagine it when the twins will be born!"

"I suppose you're right...but I can't help but feel sad. No more Hogwarts memories or anything...George has work and I'm gonna be home cooking and cleaning and taking care of the kids and-"

"If you ever need babysitters on the weekends, Wil, you've always got us," Ginny said.

"Of course! Why, I miss having babies, dear. Taking care of the twins will be like taking care of my twins again!" Molly grinned.

"Have you come up with any names yet?" Hermione asked.

"George and I talked...but we could only come up with the boy name...IF we have a boy,"

"You'll have to wait," I smirked, "I'm going to see George,"

When I got downstairs, George was in the kitchen gathering ingredients to make coffee.

"Hello," I said.

"There's the queen," he smirked.

"The queen?"

"Absolutely," he set down the spoon and coffee grains and walked over.

"One for the queen," he kissed me, "and two for the princes or princesses or prince and princess," he laughed as he kissed my stomach twice.

"Then that means one for the court jester," I smirked and kissed him.

"Ha, ha, very funny," he smirked and rolled his eyes.

"So I've been thinking,"

"Yeah?"

"We have a boy name picked out,"

"Right,"

"Now we need to decide on a girl name. Then a backup girl and boy name,"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Alright uh...alright you wanted Mika?"

I nodded.

"And I liked Holly..."

"Hey George?"

"Yeah?"

"What if we just named her Hazel?"

He smiled.

"I think I can live with that,"

"Me too," she smiled.