XVI

That night in the party tent, almost identical to George and I's party tent when we married, Fleur and Bill shared their wedding dance to the crowed. George and Fred were watching them while I sat down at the table, having minor pains.

"Willow?"

I opened my eyes.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine," I breathed.

"D-do you need a doctor?" Penelope Clearwater chuckled and sat down.

"No, no. I'll be okay,"

"How far along are you?" She smiled sweetly, her honey blonde hair glowing.

"Due date is September 9th,"

"Oh my! So pretty soon you'll be having the twins!" She grinned as I forced a smile that screamed I was in pain.

"They're both kicking like mad," I croaked.

"Do you need me to get George for you?"

"Would you please?"

"Absolutely," she nodded with sympathy and left to find George.

I looked to my left and noticed Harry was in a deep conversation with an elder man. I wondered who he was but whoever he was the conversation must be important.

"Willow? You okay?" George quickly sat down in front of me and gently laid his hands on my stomach.

"They're kicking really badly, George,"

"Both of them?"

I nodded and whimpered.

George sighed heavily.

"Maybe it's a sign they're coming soon,"

"I want them out of me," I cried.

"I know, I know," he said with sympathy, "let me find mum. Let me see if she has a brew I can give you," he got up and left.

Minutes later, a large glowing ball of blue crashed like a fireball into the tent and silenced the party as it glowed in the center of the tent.

"The ministry has fallen," it spoke.

"The minister of magic...is dead," it added as people exchanged worried glances.

"They're coming...they're coming," it hissed and vanished.

People started to panic and run around trying to locate their loved ones. People were screaming and death eaters crashed in and started shooting spells. Battles were being fought and I sat horrified in the corner as I received a look from Harry before Harry, Ron, and Hermione vanished.

I remembered what Fred told me and it amazed me that he had thought something like this would happen. I was still in tremendous pain and I wondered where George or Fred were. I started to panic when a group of death eaters pointed to my direction and started to run towards me.

"G-George!"

Seconds later, George quickly clenched my hand and forced me on my feet. Seconds later George, Fred, and I were standing in front of number eleven privet drive.

I couldn't control my emotions...

"It's okay, it's okay," George soothingly whispered in my ear as he held me close and stroked my hair.

"Come on, lets get in the house," Fred said as he walked to the door and unlocked the door.

"Check the house first," George said as Fred held up his wand and covered the house.