XII

That Friday, George and I left for the tropical island. They stayed there for a week and came back to a big dinner at the Burrow.
Fred and George were back to work and were earning enough for a living. I, like I said, stayed at home and cleaned and cooked the boys' favorite dishes. I also went grocery shopping and met a few neighbors. I even received a homemade pie from the Dursley's!

The door bell rang and I set down the bottle of floor cleaner and the rag and walked and opened the door. Petunia Dursley's stood with a grin and a steaming fresh pie.

"Hello, I'm Petunia Dursley, I live down the street. I heard you're new here so I took the time to bake you a cherry pie,"

"Oh! Uhm, thank you! Come on in," I took the pie and let Petunia through the door.

"Well this is a lovely home. Looks a lot like ours,"

"Oh yes, my husband just purchased the house not too long ago,"

"I couldn't help but see you and your husband arrive the other night. Congratulations on your marriage,"

"Oh thank you,"

"How long have you been together?"

"We go way back. We've been best friends since we were eleven but then we started to become an item when we were..eh..I'd say about fifteen. Maybe fourteen."

"Oh that's sweet,"

"Yeah. He's a gentleman," I laughed a bit.

I knew I was speaking to Harry's aunt. I couldn't stand to speak to her.

"Well, I best be off. I have to take my son to football practice,"

"Okay well thanks for the pie," I grinned in a fake manor and lead her out the door.

"Bitch," I scowled as I closed the door and locked it.

But it was now December, and it was my birthday. Fred and George were working today but while they worked, I invited the order over.

"It amazes me!" Remus spoke.

"What does?" I asked as I poured more tea into his and Molly's cups.

"You're nineteen! Just yesterday you were-"

"Eighteen," Arthur said.

"Yes, but no. I was gonna say just yesterday she was the little eleven year old girl who met Hagrid at the end of her street!"

"Oh, how I remember that day," Hagrid bellowed, "little face was so scared I felt so bad. Probably thought I was er..a monster or something!"

"No, never," I beamed.

"Willow, dear, why don't you sit!" Molly offered.

"No, no, I-"

"You work way too hard," Arthur spoke.

"Ah, but that's better than a lazy wife," Remus pointed out.

"There, see," I said.

"But George isn't here, dear," Molly said.

"Take off the apron and help yourself to a drink," Remus pulled up a seat.

I took off the apron and sat down and sipped from the glass of red wine.

"When do Fred and George return home, anyways?" Molly asked.

"They should be home any minute now, actually," I responded.

"Say," Molly spoke, "are Arthur and I going to have any grandchildren soon?"

"Now Molly, lets not-" Arthur said but I cut him off.