XXIII

It was a white room.

The room was unidentified, but it sure was...white.

George looked around.

"Willow?" He called with no response.

"Hello?" He called as seven figures walked to him.

He whipped his head around in shock.

"Wh-what?" He asked himself.

"Hey, Georgie," Fred spoke.

"F-Freddie?"

"Yeah.." He grinned.

"Merlin...I-I didn't make it did I?"

"George, you're dreaming," Remus spoke.

"I-I am?" He asked as they nodded.

"Where's Willow?" George asked as he looked around.

"She's sleeping with you, George," Hazel giggled.

"Haze..?"

"This is your dream, George...but she's still by you..wait..did that make sense?"

"Not really," George teared up and laughed and shook his head.

"Son, do you know who I am?" The tall man with black hair and glasses asked.

"Y-you look familiar.."

"The names James Abram,"

"Y-you're-"

"Willow's father? Yes..."

"So that must make you-"

"Willow's mother..." The lady with long silky dark hair spoke.

"Bonnie.."

She nodded.

"George," Dumbledore walked forward, "do you know what this is all about?"

"No.."

"We're here to tell you that with all of the sudden unexpected deaths right now, Willow is at her weakest..." Remus said.

"From all these years of watching over her, I've never seen her this torn," Bonnie said.

"Georgie," Fred walked forward, "I know my passing is going to be one hell of a time for both of you to get over...but this probably won't happen again-"

"What won't happen?" He asked Fred.

"We communicate like this...maybe some other time in the future, but for now this is rare...listen to me, when you wake up, you've got to act like you're okay. I know you're not, but showing her that you are will give her more strength to defeat Bellatrix. If she sees you're upset, she's going to be even worse," Fred exclaimed.

"George, we're gonna leave you now. But that's all we wanted to say," Remus said.

"And uh.." James interrupted, "thank you for taking care of my daughter all these years...I wouldn't have asked for a better husband for her,"

"Thank you, sir," George nodded and smiled.

"Take care, George...and good luck," Dumbledore said.

"And don't tell Willow what we told you, of course," Hazel grinned.

"Make me proud, Georgie," Fred said as they faded.

                     ~*~*~*~*~*~

"Just said hello..and goodbye," George said.

"That's it?" I sniffled.

"Yeah.. How's your cut?" He asked as he lied a careful hand on my face.