X

"You are so beautiful," George said with big and sparkling pupils, taking in every inch of my face.

"You told me that about fifty times already. But thanks again, George. You look so handsome, you know," I smiled sweetly as I set my drink down on the table.

"Not as good looking as you,"

"Can I have your attention please?" Arthur clinked his champagne glass with a spoon and it got silent.

"Here's a toast! To my son, George and his new wife, Willow. May you both live...with Fred, of course, happily and peacefully. To George and Willow!" He held his glass up.

"George and Willow," everyone held their glasses up and drank.

"And now we would like to invite the bride and groom for their first dance as husband and wife," the announcer said as George took my hand out to the middle of the dance floor, where everyone made some room around us.

Magic Works started to play and I gasped.

"I told you," George said as his arms held me close to him as we slow danced to our song.

"George?"

"Yes, wife?"

"Did you move everything in the house already?"

"Yes, dear," he kissed my forehead.

I saw Harry and Ron and they smiled and waved to me and I did the same back. Fred and Lee were trying to make me laugh but it wouldn't work. They wouldn't spoil this moment for me. No one could...

The song ended and we finished the dance with a sweet kiss. We headed back to our table and waited for even more people to come talk to us.

"Oh, Harry," I stood up and went over to hug Harry, who was approaching me.

"Congratulations, Wil," he said as he hugged back.

"Thanks, Harry. Love you,"

"Love you too,"

"What about me?" Ron asked.

I grinned and hugged Ron.

"Wil, look at this line of people," George said as she looked at the line of about twenty people waiting to meet and greet with us.

"I'll talk to you two later," I sighed and smiled as they nodded and walked away.

After a few of Georges relatives passed, the three Hogwarts professors approached us.

"Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Professor Snape! How did you-"

"We thought it would be highly inappropriate of us to pass this up," McGonagall said.

"And you know, you don't have to call us 'professor' anymore," Snape said.

"Well, thank you for coming, uh...Severus," George said as Snape gave a head nod.

"Congratulations. Both of you." Dumbledore smiled brightly.

"Thank you, sir," George and I said as George shook hands with him and I hugged him.

"Well we best be off. I believe your mother makes quite the dish of gooseberry pie," Dumbledore said to George as George grinned and nodded and they walked off.

"Aw, that was nice," I beamed.

"Hello, Willow,"

I looked up.

"What do you want?" George stood up.

"What? I can't congratulate you both on your lovely marriage?"