XXIV

...12 years later...

The trolleys rolled their squeaky and loose wheels down the pavement and past the barriers of Kings Cross Station.

The two trolleys were being pushed by the two ginger twins, one with a dark green shirt and the other with a light blue shirt.

"Race ya there!" The green shirt kid yelled to his brother.

"Boys, no racing with the trolleys," their dad said from behind.

"And wait for your sister," the other man walking with the father added.

"Dad, don't you remember?" The green shirt kid asked.

The father sighed.

"Remember what, Forrest?"

"Felix and I have to meet Roxy Jordan! We have very important business to cover,"

"Yeah, stuff you wouldn't understand," Felix added.

"Me? Not understand?" George chuckled, "boys, I've told you about uncle Fred, right?"

They nodded.

"Your dad and uncle Freddie were the kings of what your business is now...ask your mother," Trent said as he nodded his head to the tall standing woman walking next to a little girl with dark chestnut hair and blue eyes.

"What about me?" I asked with a smile.

"We heard the stories from you a thousand times, uncle Trent," Forrest shook his orange hair and ran into the barrier, followed by Felix.

"Splitting imagine of you and Fred, George," Trent said.

"I know it!" George laughed.

"Daddy, daddy," the little girl tugged on Georges coat, "I'm scared," she shyly said.

"Aw, sweetheart don't be. Here, you can go in with me. We'll go in together," he smiled and crouched over next to the smiling girl.

"You can do it, Mika," Trent smiled and ruffled her smooth wavy locks.

"Lets go," George said as him and the girl ran into the barrier together.

"Ain't that a Christmas card?" Trent asked as him and I locked arms and went into the barrier.

The large red train peeped and George held hands with his daughter as they awed at the train.

"Hey,"

I turned around.

"Oh, Ron, how good to see you," we hugged.

"Just thought I'd stop and say hello. Don't know where Hermione is," he looked around.

"That's alright. Harry around? Ginny?"

"Somewhere...oh wait, here they are!" He grinned as Harry and Ginny came in the barrier with their three children.

"Hello, Willow," Harry hugged me tightly.

"Good to see you, Harry,"

"You too,"

"The boys excited?" He asked.

"Oh, they couldn't sleep last night," I laughed.

"We should introduce Mika and Lily," Ginny came in.

"Oh, yes, Mika!" I called.

"Mika, have you ever met your cousin Lily?" I asked as shy Mika shook her head.

"Here's Lily, Mika!" Ginny smiled as the two girls smiled shyly to each other.

The baby girl in Ginny's arms cooed.

"Hi there," Mika went pink in the face.

Hermione came over with Rose and Hugo.

"Oh, Willow," Hermione beamed as she hugged me.

"Mika! Remember me? Aunt Hermione?"

Mika shyly nodded and smiled as she hid behind my leg.

"A little shy to be with such a big crowed now," I smiled as the adults chuckled at Mika's cuteness.

The train peeped.

I looked down and watched Mika's face lighten up as the kids on the train waved.

"That'll be you someday, my new moon," I said.

"Mummy, why do you call me that?"

I sighed.

"Your name is Mika. Mika means new moon...someday I'll tell you a few stories why I named you Mika..understand?"

"Yes, mummy,"

"You'll do great when you go though. Oh and when you do, let us know where you're sorted," Trent ruffled her brown hair as she giggled.

"Watch over those two, Rox!" George called as Roxy Jordan giggled and gave a thumbs up. They waved out of the window as the train rolled away.

George wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead and Trent smiled and folded his arms.

"It's all okay...okay?" George asked.

I smiled and nodded with watery eyes.

"Yes."

"Come on, lets go home," George said.

"I'm hungry," Mika said.

"Me too, kid," Trent said.

"Alright...lets go. What do you want me to make?" I asked as the four of us walked away.

"Um...cookies!" Mika said.

"Cookies! Yes!" Trent laughed.

"No, we need to eat real food,"

Us adults were discussing foods and what we wanted to eat as Mika tuned us out to look around.

She noticed a man that looked similar to her father and a beautiful lady with light brown hair and caramel eyes.

"Daddy, daddy,"

"Yes, sweetheart?" George stopped and picked her up.

"How are you here when you're there?" She pointed in the distance. George looked out and scrunched his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, Mika?"

"You're right there!"

"Mika, you're so silly," George kissed her cheek and as they were just about to walk out of the barrier, the man identical to her father looked over and started to race towards them...