XX

It was November.

Late November.

George hasn't returned.

But everyone learned how to have fun while hiding and no death eaters showed.

"I'll be right back I'm going to get some fresh air," I said as I covered my nose when Trent farted.

"Sick, Trent!" Fred and Lee shouted when I walked outside.

It was a cold November night and the stars were twinkling and the cold air hissed in my ears.
Humming a tune soothed myself as I walked on the crunchy leaves and twigs on the dirt ground.

But when silence hit, I stopped walking.

I stood frozen and silent in my tracks as I bumped into a tall figure.

I slowly looked up.

"What's this?" He asked with a smirk.

I opened my mouth slightly pondering if I should run for it or not.

"We got her," the other one said in a growl.

"Bellatrix is expecting you...Willow...Abram..." He hissed.

"Who are you?" I quickly asked.

"The names Scabior...death eater.." The main one said as he moved closer to me.

I flinched when he placed his hand on my cheek.

"On second thought..." He smelled my neck, "I'd like to have a talk with her first, fellas," Scabior said.

"But Bella-"

Scabior whipped out his wand and stunned the death eater.

"Greyback, keep an eye out," Scabior calmly demanded as Greyback nodded and grinned his wolf-like teeth in an evil sense.

I struggled to break free but couldn't break Scabior's grip.

"All these years, Abram...and it all pays off for us," Scabior said as he dragged me deep into the woods and away from the campsite.

I had yelled for the others back at the tent, but when I realized no one could hear me, tears filled my eyes.

"And by us I do mean us dark witches and wizards! Now all we have to do is find Potter and we can overrule this world," he spat and threw me to the cold and hard ground as I crawled backwards.

"My wand...give me my wand, Scabior!" I demanded.

"You mean..this one?" He asked as he held up my wand.

I strived to get it but he tucked it away.

"You know, Abram...or..Willow," he smirked, "I've done some thinking...and...I realized that what you need is some...nourishment..some...comfort shall I say," he said as he undid his pants.

As they dropped to the dirt ground, he had a bulge. With that thought, he took off his boxers and his man thing was exposed.

"Scabior? What are you going to do with that... thing?" I asked with tears.

"Gonna have fun with you." he grinned evilly.

Before I could do anything, he shouted "Imperio!" and took control of me. My body began to move toward him and I was unable to do a thing about it. My knees bent all by themselves right in front of him and I was scared for my life.

It made it hard to breath, but Scabior pulled out before I lost consciousness. I looked up at him with my mossy eyes and a tear came down my cheek.