XXII

George and I remained seated there in the hall as someone carried a familiar figure in.

"He's gone! Finished off!" The guy yelled as he brought in the familiar man.

George and I lifted our heads and widen our eyes as we shot up and ran over to the lifeless body on the ground.

"F-Freddie?" George asked.

The ghostly skin colored Fred remained frozen below us.

"Fred?!" I teared up.

"No...no no no no! FREDIE! WAKE UP NOW!" George yelled as tears started flowing from his eyes.

I whaled and burst into tears and screams as George hovered over his dead twin brothers body.

"FRED! NO!" I yelled.

George stood up and pulled me to him as we mourned and screamed over Fred's death together.

"George! Willow! What is..." Arthur came in with Bill and Fleur and stopped when he noticed Fred.

"S-son?" He knelt down.

Things seemed to calm down for the night after this occurrence. The rest of the Weasleys (except Ron) mourned over Fred's death as they stood around him that night.

George and I were the most affected by his death and just couldn't accept the fact that he was gone...

"Excuse me? I'm so..so sorry..I don't mean to intrude, but I believe Mr. Remus Lupin was your guardian?" A man approached me.

I nodded.

"Would you please follow me?" He asked with sympathy.

No...

No...

No... He couldn't have...

I followed the man a few feet away and my eyes lied upon Remus and Tonks' ghostly bodies on the ground.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Weasley...I felt it was wise you knew...if you need anything please ask...the names Paul Evergreen,"

I quickly whipped my head to him.

"Paul Evergreen?"

He nodded.

"Y-you w-wouldn't h-h-happen to h-have relation t-t-to H-Hazel Evergreen d-do you?" I asked as he sighed and nodded.

"She was my daughter..."

Chills were sent all around me.

"Before you speak, I know it wasn't you, Willow Abram..."

"R-Really?"

"Of course I do...I know it was a Malfoy,"

I nodded.

"Hazel's happy...I know my daughter more than I do anyone. Please listen closely...she'll help you, Willow...that's a promise," he nodded as he walked off to his wife. She looked a lot like Hazel. Her light brown hair and pretty caramel eyes.

I looked down at Remus and burst into tears.

First Hazel...then Fred...now Remus? I couldn't believe it. This whole thing was a nightmare...at least...I prayed it was just a nightmare.

"Oh my gosh, Willow..." George came from behind me and pulled me in for a hug. I screamed into his chest and pounded on his arm with my fists.

Harry had showed a little bit ago and watched the sob story play.

I wouldn't have been surprised if someone would carry in Trent and Lee next.

But thankfully, they entered alive.