VII

Fred and Lee looked at each other with smirks and Lee patted Fred's back. Trent watched with a small smile. One could tell what was going through his mind as he watched the beautiful proposal.

"Yes, George. Yes, I'll marry you," I said as George swooped me up and spun me off of my feet and smacked his lips onto mine. The three of them stood up and clapped and cheered as they patted George and I's backs.

George let me down and slid the ring on my finger.

"Willow Weasley," George grinned as he kissed my hand with the ring.

"I'm happy for you, mate," Trent hugged George.

"Yeah congratulations, you guys," Lee hugged both of us.

"So when do we plan on the wedding date to be?" Fred asked.

"Well, lets go inside and check the calendar," George said as we headed back inside the tent and George checked the calendar on the wall.

"Why does this tent even have a calendar?" Lee laughed.

"Lee, this is our dads tent. It has everything and anything muggle related," George said.

"Okay, so we could plan to get married in maybe like, a month?" George asked.

"A month? There is no way that's going to happen, George," I said.

"Why not?"

"Because we have so much to do! We have to send out invitations, we have to have our bachelor and bachelorette parties, then you've got to get a tux, I have to find a dress I like, along with bridesmaids dresses, speaking of I have to pick out my bridesmaids! Then we've got to find a big tent or something for the after party unless your mum wants everyone in the house but I don't think that's going to happen. Then we've gotta-"

"Okay, okay," he chuckled.

"So it's June now. When do you want to get married, dear?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and thought.

"Well when do you and Fred start work?"

"August first,"

"Alright. Well why don't we plan on getting married once everyone goes back to school? That way your store won't be as crowded."

"I agree. So..."

"How about we shoot for September? Or maybe October?"

"How about October 22nd? It's a Saturday and we could take Ron and Gin and Harry out of school then," George said.

I remembered...

'R.I.P.
Hazel Quinn Evergreen
October 22nd, 1980 - December 28, 1996
~Loved by all, loved all~'

I nodded.

"October 22nd is the date,"

"Well you both better get a move on! Here," Fred got up from the couch and handed us parchment and ink and a quill, "wire to mum and dad,"

"Good idea," George proudly smiled as he sat at the table and started to write.

"Great, now how do we send it out?" I asked.

"Watch," Fred held up his finger and stepped outside. Minutes later, he came back with Kasper.

"Kasper!" I grinned and stroked the black feathers.

"Here, Kasp," George handed Kasper the letter and he flew away.

"I'm so excited!" I kissed George sweetly, helping myself to a seat on his lap.