XVIII

The doctor took the baby twins and I in the back to run some exams and tests on us as the adults waited in the waiting room...George fell asleep though.

"Say, Fred," Arthur whispered as Fred leaned in.

"How'd he do it?"

"Do what?" Fred asked.

"Deliver his children!"

"I asked him the same thing. Maybe mum told him,"

"When Dobby the house elf popped up in our living room and told us, your mum screamed with joy and begged to come with me. She asked Dobby who delivered the babies and of course, he said George did, and your mum about fainted,"

Fred scrunched his eyebrows.

"Maybe he just did some research?" Fred shrugged.

"Possibly," Arthur nodded as the doctor came out.

"Well?" Arthur stood up.

"Perfectly healthy. However, we would like to keep your wife and children here overnight," he said to Fred.

"Oh she's not my wife...and I'm the babies uncle," Fred corrected him.

"Oh. Pardon me," he chuckled and showed off his pearly whites.

"Thank you, doctor," Arthur and Fred shook hands with him as they sat again.

"And to think that eleven years from now those kids will be at Hogwarts," Arthur smiled a bit.

"Yeah," Fred sighed, "reckon they'll take over for Georgie and I?"

"Oh please, Fred. New Weasleys in the school? And on top of that, Weasley TWINS? I think you'll be okay, son," Arthur nodded as Fred smirked.

                          •••••••

"Willow?"

It was blurry when I slightly opened my eyes.

"Willow?"

I groaned.

"Willow, I have some visitors for you if you're up for some," the doctor said as I stretched.

"Oh..uhm...w-where are my babies?" I popped up like a pop-tart.

"Relax," he grinned, "they're in the nursery sleeping with the other babies. We gave you antibiotics last night and a few other drugs to reduce the pain and calm down your hormone adjustment. So if you're not up for visitors, I'll just have them wait,"

"No," I yawned, "that's okay. W-where's my husband?"

"I'll send him in first. That alright?"

I nodded and the doctor left and George walked in moments later.

"Morning, love," he smiled and kissed my forehead and handed me a flower.

"Awe, Georgie," I smiled with sleepy eyes.

"I picked it when Fred and I took a walk outside,"

"It's beautiful. Thank you," I grinned and giggled as he sat in the chair next to the bed.

"Sleep well?" He asked.

I nodded.

"I'm still tired though," I yawned.

"You look exhausted. Are you sure you got sleep?"

"It's just the medication they put me on last night..that's all,"

"Well, I've got a surprise for you if you're up to it," he grinned excitedly.

"Okay," I smiled as he got up, left, and came back in with-