IX

"Oh my lord..." Molly teared up and took a step back with Ginny.

"Well?" I spun around in my dress. My dress was white with small red flower patterns sewn in towards the waist and chest area, and the dress came to my feet. My fishnet veil covered half of my face, with the diamonds in my smooth and styled hair. A bouquet of roses were being held in my hand as well.

"Oh," Molly started to cry.

"Molly, don't cry!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh I'm sorry. I just always felt like a mother to you and...and now you're leaving off with George. In a funny way, it's like my daughter and son are marrying and moving off," Molly laughed.

"Molly," I chuckled, "that's so weird. But I'll be visiting! Don't worry!"

"I know, I know. Ginny dear, lets get you dressed up. We start in fifteen minutes," Molly said as Ginny slipped into the plain and silky red dress and red heels and she sat in the chair.

"Mum, do you think Hermione'll show?" Ginny asked.

"Sorry I'm late," Hermione barged in the room all dressed up in the same red dress with her hair in a fancy curly up-do, "Oh, Willow," Hermione gasped, "you look...beautiful!" She placed her hand over her heart, "There are a lot of people out there. I don't even know if a lot of them were invited.." Hermione said.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Did you invite Snape?"

"What the-no!"

"He's here. And Dumbledore and McGonagall,"

"R-really...?"

I felt touched in a way that my old teachers took time to leave school to attend the wedding. My wedding.

"What time is it?" Molly asked.

"Time to get Willow married, Mrs. Weasley. They're all taking their seats-oh! I see George!" Hermione said as she looked out the window.

"What? Let me see him!" I said but they held me back.

"Come on, lets go," they led me out of the room and down the stairs.

Remus greeted me.

"Oh my..." He teared up.

"Oh, R-Remus don't cry!"

"It's all happening...so quickly..." He sighed but smiled.

"Alright, I'll be out there with Arthur. Where's-oh there you are!" Molly walked over to Fred, Trent, and Lee, who were stuffing their faces with food.

"You best better get away from that food or I'll smack you! That's George and Willow's food for later!" Molly said.

The three of them gasped when they finally realized I was there.

"Bloody Baron, Wil!" Lee said.

Fred walked forward.

"You're so beautiful, Wil," he said with a smile as he kissed my cheek ever so delicately and cautiously.

I smiled back.

"Thanks, Freddie," I teared up and hugged him.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Freddie,"

"Alright. Now Hermione and Lee, go on out after I sit down. Then Ginny and Fred, and Trent and..."

"Oh, Hazels with me," he nodded.

Molly beamed and nodded as she quickly walked out and took her seat next to Arthur.