Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

It’s our first time writing a story. There might be wrong grammars so please….. Please be kind on us...we're complete newbies and is just doing this for fun..and we won’t be describing what the characters look like except if were in the mood to..instead were gonna post the pictures to save time than describing on how they look or such..The characters might be OOC and all..
By the way......
There are two authors

The lazy author Shizuka Yuki.....-_-....
&
The crazy author!! Aki Shinzo >_< !!!!

the 1st chapter might not be good, considering we didn't really know how to start the story but i promise it'll get better on the following chapters.

Shizuka & Aki = Enjoy if you enjoy.../ !!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Sasuke was playing video games when he heard his brother Itachi calling for him

"Sasuke!!!!! Come down here!!!" Itachi yelled

"I'm busy." Sasuke replied

Itachi sighed, went upstairs and found his little brother playing video games. He went near the TV and pulled the plug out, causing sasuke’s game disappear.

Itachi glared and Sasuke glared back.

"Go down now." Itachi said sternly

"Why?"

"We have new neighbors..."

"So?" Sasuke asked one of his eyebrows raised. A tick mark appeared on Itachi's forehead.

"So stop asking questions and just go down and politely introduce yourself!!!!" Itachi exclaimed angrily.

Sasuke scrambled up and hurriedly went downstairs fearing that he might lose his life. When he was on the last step of the stairs, he saw a tall figure of a man.

‘Must be the new neighbor…’ Sasuke thought, facing the man who has long white hair and was wearing a red and grey traditional Japanese clothing. Sasuke remained silent as he waited for his brother to come. When Itachi arrived he went beside Sasuke

“This is my little brother Uchiha Sasuke, he’s also 8 years old like your goddaughter” Itachi patted Sasuke’s back signaling him to introduce himself. Sasuke glared at Itachi but Itachi returned the glare using his own by 50%. Sasuke’s glare faltered leaving him no choice. He grumbled as he turned to the man in front of them.

“Hn.” Sasuke nodded. The man smiled goofily at Sasuke and bent down same level as Sasuke

“Hi!! I'm Jiraiya! Nice meeting you Sasuke! --” the man introduced himself patting Sasuke’s head

“--and this is” Jiraiya looked behind him seemingly nudging someone... Until a smaller figure appeared behind him

“Hi!! I'm Namikaze Naruko!! Nice to meet you Sasuke-kun! Itachi-nii-san!!!!” Naruko bubbly introduced herself. The Uchiha siblings looked--- no scratch that, stared at Naruko like they just saw an angel come down from heaven. (Shizuka: I couldn’t find a picture so ill just describe her look a bit… so troublesome…..-_-)  Naruko has bright long blonde hair that was tied into pigtails, she had sapphire blue eyes and sun kissed skin. She wore black shorts and Orange hoodie with a striped black and purple undershirt.  

Sasuke stared at Naruko not saying anything just stared~~~~~~~ at her…Naruko caught him staring and made an eye contact... He immediately looked away his face slightly flushed.

“Why are you staring at me?” Naruko asked obliviously

“N-nothing…..” Sasuke retorted cheeks now very red...

“Oh.”

The two other people in the room just stood there grinning at both children’s reaction. Then Itachi butted in

“Oh? Is my dear little brother finally growing up from his brattiness?” (Shizuka: I don’t know if that’s even a word so yah… don’t mind.) Itachi mischievously said having a Cheshire-cat grin on his face while poking Sasuke’s sides jokingly, making Sasuke’s blush deepen.

“Shut up!!!” Sasuke exclaimed

“Huh? What are you talking about Itachi-nii-san?” Naruko asked cutely, tilting her head a bit and her eyes showing pure confusion. Itachi, Sasuke and Jiraiya swear that they saw flowers suddenly popping out on the background. Both Uchihas blushed at this

‘Cute…’ sasuke thought

‘Moe~~~~’ Itachi said in his mind while preventing himself from nose bleeding

“You’re so Innocent Naru-chan!!!” Naruko’s Grandpa Jiraiya bear hugged Naruko while rubbing their cheeks together while saying ‘so innocent~~’ and ‘so cute~~’.

“S-Stop! Ojii-chan!!!stooppp!!!!” Naruko said irritated. But instead of stopping Jiraiya hugged Naruko tighter. Naruko’s face started becoming blue

“o…..ojii-cha…n……cant…. Breathe…………!” Naruko struggled, trying to escape the death-like grip that is currently strangling her to death. The Uchihas who were watching just laughed at Naruko’s pain.

Fast Forward no Jutsu!!!! (Shizuka: don’t ask…just…don’t ask…)

Years have passed ever since Sasuke and Naruko first met. They are now 14 years old and are at their last year of Junior High. Over the years Naruko and Sasuke became best of friends and was an inseparable pair. They were always seen together and always craved for each other’s company. Eventually their classmates grew used to it and knew that if one of them is in that certain place then the other should also be on the vicinity, like when Jiraiya isn’t home because of… as what his excuses say that he is researching for materials for his precious book ( Aki: Icha icha paradise~~~). Causing Naruko to need to go to the Uchihas so she won’t be alone since they’re house are extremely close only fences separating it. Sasuke already realized his feelings for Naruko (Shizuka: he’s not that dense…….) He realized that he’s in love with Naruko but he kept it to himself (Shizuka: Jiraiya and Itachi knows...*smirk*). He hasn’t confessed yet because he’s afraid that they’re long time friendship might break…They always thought that they’ll always be friends forever…but because of one person their friendship started crumbling…. (Aki: I can see the culprit in my head~~)

Naruko was lying on her bed when her laptop from her desk dinged notifying her that there’s a message from… Sasuke?

‘What does he want in the middle of the night??’ She grumbled in her mind.

She read the message

“Hey? You awake? If you are, I need to talk to you…” She grumbled again but complied anyway. She went near the window that is parallel to Sasuke’s own window and opened the curtains revealing Sasuke who was at the other side. She raised one of her brows at Sasuke’s expression that clearly showed pain and sadness. Naruko has always been good in reading people’s emotion even if it’s the cold, emo, bastard Sasuke. (Shizuka: Then why haven’t you figure out he’s in love with you?). With a frown Naruko opened her window.

“What ha-“She was about to ask but got cut off

 .

.

.

.

“I got a Girlfriend”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and end for now... Was it bad or good? 

Shizuka: im not satisfied at all.....-_- *sigh* I promise that it'll get better as the story goes on. We just dont know how to start stories....

P.S. the picture on the side at the media is Naruko