Awkward E.

It's been four years since they've debuted. Everyone is doing their best and are more happy than ever. But things started to feel a little awkward for Jungkook.

After a long day in the studio they are ready to head to the dorm. The van is waiting outside. As usually Jungkook sits between Jimin and Taehyung in the back, with Jhope, Jin and Suga in front of them and Namjoon in the passengers seat next to their manager driving.

Jungkook was looking out the window on Tae's side, not being talkactive as he usually is. And Jimin has been feeling like the maknae has ignored him the entire week.

"Jungkook, is something wrong," Jimin asked. 

"No hyung, just tired," said the younger without looking back at the older.

Well they have been practising alot these days, and today was more intense, both vocal and dance practise. Jimin decided to let it be and believed the lie of the younger.Back at the dorm Jungkook quickly went to his room to escape from everyone. But it didn't go as planned.

"Kookie come back here!" J-Hope screamed.

"What is it hyung? I'm tired."

"But today's movie night, you never miss out. And we're going to watch Avengers, IronMan you know." The latter said.

"Oh..." Jungkook felt a little bad. It was after all his favourite movie, or movies.

He just went to the couch and sat down, earning a smile from the older. As he made himself comfortable, he felt a head on his sholder. Without looking, he knew who it belonged to and his body tensed up.It was weird, Jungkook is normally not this tensed up, Jimin thought. He looked up at the maknae noticing he's staring back at him.

Time stoped completely for Jungkook, he looked down at those plump lips. Just a quick peck, please I really need it now, I've waited too long! Jungkook yelled in his head.

He was about to get closer when....

"TAEEEE!!!!!"

-----------------

A/N:
I know this was boring but if this book gets some viewers I'll get some more juicy stuff at it ;)