pt. 5

Both Jimin and Jungkook were exiting the airport hand in hand, and a visible grin on their faces. Jimin called over a cab to drive them home, home. How wonderful does that sound? No one can imagine. As they were on their way to the door, Jungkook stopped Jimin. 

"Am I going to live with you or the hyungs?"

Jimin laughed and ruffled his hair.

"You're adorable! You'll live with me of course. All the hyungs are now doing their things, so we all live separately," Jimin explained to him. And Jungkook couldn't be more excited about living with Jimin alone, and their daughter. Let's not forget her people...

Jimin opened the door and before he could tell Jungkook to enter, a woman with the speed of light came jumping and kissing all over his face.

"Jimin, baby, I missed you! Why where you gone so long?!"

Yes, the woman is Seulgi. Jimin supposed "best friend/soulmate". With wide eyes Jimin was looking at his hyungs and Taehyung, who were also there. They were shocked as well. And before he could ask what the hell was happening, Seulgi interrupted him again.

"Oh, you must be Jungk-" 

TUD... AUCH!

Jimin literally dropped Seulgi on the floor and turned around to see Jungkook with a red face, dark eyes and steam coming out of his ears. Jimin went to him and grabbed his wrist before he could escape. And when he was fighting against him, Jimin threw him over his shoulders. On his way up, he stopped and glared at Seulgi.

"You'll hear from me later," he said with such a authority that had everyone feeling weak in their knees because of how scary he was being.

Fast forward, Jimin brought Jungkook to his room, and let the boy down on the bed and locked the door... 1, 2, 3 and-

"Park fucking Jimin, I can't believe you! I just want to smash everything around me, and most importantly I want to smash your beautiful face-," wait, did I just say beautiful face? Instantly, Jungkook pace palmed himself falling backwards on the bed. Tears begging to run down his tired face. He sits back up and stares at Jimin. Why isn't Jimin saying anything? 

"It hasn't even been a few hours that I'm back home, and I get my heart broken so many times. Ok, maybe I can understand things with Yeri, but that downstairs? Do you take me for an idiot? Soulmates as if..."

Jimin slowly laughed and went to kneel in front of Jungkook.

"I can't believe you doubting me Jeon Jungkook. I red so many articles about your dating rumors, but not once did my heart doubt our love, or at least waver that you were being with someone else. You say you love me? Well, doubting the person you love is definitely not the way to show it." Slowly he brought his fingers to wipe away the tears running down the younger's face, with a sad smile, knowing the person he loved the most, wasn't trusting him at all.

------

"Seulgi, that was so uncalled for," Jin said as everyone nodded agreeing with him. 

"I-I just wanted to tease him, and maybe make Jungkook a little jealous so they hurry things up. You know how Jimin is. He is too afraid."

"Maybe, but this wasn't the way. You may hav made it worst," Hoseok explained. Seulgi looked down and felt guilty.

"Did I went overboard," Seulgi asked in a small voice.

"You went too far, but just apologize when they get down, OK?"

"OK," she answered Namjoon.