Sunshine

Author's POV

After their conversation, Taehyung just held Jimin in his arms. The vulnerable boy kept sobbing and didn't want to let go of his best friend. He knew better than calling him his lover, because Taehyung never was and never could be. It started to get dark, so they had to return to their dorm.

"Jimin, it's time to leave."

"I know I'm just doing everything worse, but could you stay the night in mine and Hoseok hyung's room?" He said.

"You know I would never say no, but I have to ask Hobi first." Taehyung responded. That hurt Jimin, hearing his best friend saying another man's name. But he had given up a long time ago, he just didn't want to admit it.

"You know what, never mind. I think it's best if are distant for some time." Jimin knew that was a lie. He could never distance himself from Taehyung. He stood up and started to walk back home, with Taehyung following him.

As they came back, everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for them. They were met with questioning and confused eyes. But two eyes were missing, and Jimin was right. No sign of Jungkook in the living room.

"Where have you been?" Namjoon said.

"We were at the park, and sorry for just going out." Taehyung answered. Namjoon then looked at Jimin. In his eyes, Jimin was someone who made everyone's life easier, but why did it look like his own life was miserable right now? He moved closer and hugged Jimin, which to his surprise he didn't hug him back.

"Jimin?"

"Hyung, I really like you and respect you. As a hyung and a leader. In fact, you're the best leader we could have. But right now, I don't feel like talking to anyone. Except for Taehyung. I know you guys are always there for me, and believe me when I say I want to open up to you guys. But this time I can't. This is something that started way before I knew about you guys, so I have to figure it by myself." Jimin said calmly, but Namjoon saw the hurt and the tears in Jimin's eyes. He had never seen the younger like this, and he knew it hurt everyone to see their sunshine and angel like this. He just sighed and backed off.

"As you wish, but as you also said - we are here for you. Now go get some sleep, we're gonna have a fan meeting tomorrow around 02:00 PM." Jimin nodded and disappeared to his room.

Everyone then turned to Taehyung who was sitting on the couch.

"Now, spit it out Tae. What is wrong with him?" Yoongi was very concerned for Jimin. Like, everyone was.

"You all heard him, don't expect me to tell you someone else's story." He shrugged, gave Hoseok a kiss on the cheek, which immediately surprised everyone. And poor Hoseok was a blushing mess.

"Good night." With that he disappeared too.

--

At the fan meeting

It was some kind of miracle, all of them thought. Jimin was smiling and was the happy person he usually was. But again, everyone knew better. They knew Jimin would never let the fans down.

"Jimin oppa! You're so handsome!" one fan yelled. Jimin couldn't do much beside smiling and making a V-sign near his eyes. Never in his life had he wanted a fan meeting to end sooner. He was tired and wanted to sleep.

A girl came to him for his autograph, and smiled as she handed him a Kookie-pillow.

"Shouldn't you be giving this to Jungkook?" he teased the poor fan.

"N-no oppa, I wanted you to h-have it so you'll always r-remember Kookie oppa and have h-him in your heart." The fan stuttered while blushing. Before Jimin got the chance to say something, she was guided to Yoongi who sat to his left.

--

"OMG a Kookie-pillow?" Taehyung was laughing his ass off. He found it so cute. "Even the fans ship you guys Jiminiepaboo!"

"Oh, would you shut up you alien. But like, have I changed the way I treat Kookie in front of the fans?" Jimin couldn't stop himself from asking.

"No, at the fan meetings you're usually your true self. The one that both Bangtan and the fans fell for." Then he winked at Jimin, and the older just blushed.

"Are you sure you're not the devil? Like c'mon. You're basically leading me on! I wonder why your feathers haven't turned back to black." Then he laughed. Taehyung was taken back. He knew Jimin didn't say that to anger him or hurt him, but it did. The black feathers he once had wasn't something he was proud of or would want to be reminded off.

"Me neither, but let's go. The van is waiting."