Rejected? E.

It didn't take long before Jimin answered;

"Sorry Kookie, since we have the whole day off, I planned to meet a friend. And since we're off, relax. You work too hard. Good night :)"

Jungkook sighed before putting his phone back at the nightstand and try to get some sleep. But unfortunately, the luck wasn't on Jungkook's side. It's was already past 2 AM, so he decided to visit his beloved hyung, Yoongi.

He didn't bother knocking before entering his room. Because he' a sleeping mess, he got the single room with a king-sized bed. He walked quietly to the bed and laid beside Yoongi.

"You brat, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, I can't sleep. Cuddle?" Jungkook asked with his adorable voice. And only the gods knew Yoongi never could turn him down.

"Is it not Jimin you should be going to? Or have you guys fought?"

"Hyung I don't know anymore, as I said to Tae, he's changed. He is ignoring me!" Jungkook whined.

"If someone is being ignored than it's him Jungkook, not you." Yoongi saw the boy's surprised expression and hold his arms open so the latter could be embraced by him. "He has been through a lot this week. You have ignored him totally, not talking to him and being quiet. Of course he will back off, he sure thinks you're annoyed by his presents."

No way, the maknae thought. He just needed time to think. To man up enough so he could confess, and ask Jimin what they actually are. He never had the intention to hurt his hyung that he loved so much. While having these thought, Jungkook didn't see Yoongi staring at him, so Yoongi spoke and took him away from the thoughts. "Go to sleep now, tomorrow's a new day." Yoongi said and he continued- "Yes you can sleep here, but only this time." He said and both of them fell asleep after some time.

------------------------------------

The morning after

Jungkook went down the stairs for breakfast, he had bed hair and red eyes from too little sleep. But the food that was cooking smelled delicious so it was okay for him. As Hoseok saw him, he smirked. "Jiminie, what did you do to Jungkook, he's totally drowned from energy and has red eyes!" he said and giggled. Jungkook just blushed madly and turned to a living tomato.

"Uh nothing hyun- OMG hyung nothing!" Jimin yelled as he realized what Hoseok was talking about. He mentioned that he wasn't even in his room last night, and he had Taehyung as proof. Jimin looked around and saw the faces of the others. What's going on, he thought. But unaware Jimin didn't know his actions today took everyone by shock. He actually had never denied anything when the others fooled around about them, it being sexual or just for teasing.

Hoseok then looked at Jungkook who was taken back a little, just like them. "It's right, Jungkook wasn't with Jimin last night, he was in my room." Yoongi commented and shrugged his shoulders. Everyone's mouth went like an "O", but they knew how Yoongi in all secret was so fond of Jungkook and loved him so much, as his favourite dongsaeng. Then jungkook turned back to see Jimin's expression, but it was blank, like it didn't bother him at all. That hurt Jungkook a little.

They ate breakfast as usual, only that Jungkook was quiet today too. Everyone noticed, but they didn't let it create an awkward atmosphere. Besides, Jin decided to ask the younger later about how he's doing.

"Ah I gotta go," Jimin stood up and thanked Jin for the meal mentioning that he won't come home for lunch or dinner. "Take care," everyone said, except Jungkook.

"Goodbye Kookie," he felt bad for turning Jungkook's uffer down, and with that he was gone. The others went back to eating, and afterwards some cleaned the kitchen while others (YOONGI!!) took a nap.

Time skip—

"I'm serious hyung, I really like him!" Jimin said to the elder.

"But why aren't you confessing then? I mean, what so that he is good everyone, don't think that he can't see you differently. Besides, he knows you really well so I'm positive that he'll accept you. You've been through alot together." The older said with a smile on his face while patting Jimin's back.

"It's easy for you Taemin hyung, you got confessed to. And you already loved him." The younger said.

"Yes, but that's only because I showed him affection in return. And you've had these feelings for him for the past few months, don't waste more time." He answered.

"Okay hyung, I'll listen to you and confess to him. Thanks." Then he continued sipping on his coffee while catching up with his hyung.