pt. 2

Feeling a little generous today, aaand I have some time on my hands right now ;)

Taehyung was waiting to pick up Jungkook. He couldn't wait to see his baby brother. All the while he was thinking how to catch up with him and talking all night, not letting the younger sleep one second tonight. He, no, everyone missed him like crazy. 

As he was scrolling through his phone, to make the time pass more quickly, he was indulged in a bone crushing hug. Feeling the familiar touch of his maknae, he got right back to hug him.

"Oh my god Jungkook, look at you! You look better than before, all muscles and handsomeness. Jin hyung would be so proud!" Taehyung couldn't hold it anymore and hugged him once more. Slowly, withdrawing from each other, the other hyungs came forward. One by one, everyone hugged him. He was smiling so big his face hurt. But he couldn't see him, where was he?

After everyone got to greet him, someone from afar was seeing running. But, he wasn't alone? Holding his hand was a small little girl, probably to-three years old. Wait, THREE?!

"I'm sorry, I had to pick up Yeri from the kindergarten," said a heaving Jimin. Taehyung lifted up Yeri so Jimin could breathe, and all the boys started playing with the adorable girl, making her laugh. Slowly, Jimin caught his breath and looked up at Jungkook. He slowly made his way to Jungkook with a smile. Should I hug him, or shake his hand?  All these thoughts were playing tricks on Jimin's mind. 

"Nice to see you again Jungkook," he smiled but mentally deadpanned himself. Seriously, what was that?

No Kookie or Jungkookie? Jungkook managed to not catch up on what he was saying, paying too much attention to a certain small girl. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a hand was waved in front of him. 

"Uh-h hi hyung, yeah. It's been like three years, right?" Three years, one week, 5 hours and four minutes. But whose counting, right? They both thought. 

Before Jimin could say anything more, Yeri long left Taehyung and the others, and started to tug on Jimin's pants. Looking down, Jimin lifted up the girl in his hold and showed her his famous eye smile. 

"Yeri, this is uncle Jungkook," he said while nodding in his direction, making Jungkook stand there smiling awkwardly.

"Oh, you're appa's friend!"