Clarifications

Hi dear readers. I believe some clarifications and explanations are necessary... This is a major spoiler, so if you haven't red the book, I advice to finish it first.

First of all, thank you to everyone who've red my first book, and thank you so much for your support, votes and comments! <3

Jimin was an angel, only half because of his mother. It's an AU where people who are not 100% angels need a soulmate to live, through love or friendship. I know the plot sounds confusing, but this was my first book, so I didn't know how to turn my imagination and ideas into words. So when Jimin met Seulgi, who was in the same situation, they decided to form a soulmate-bond where both could benefit. And Jimin feeling lonely while waiting for Jungkook, decided to adopt an adorable girl. Frankly, mpreg isn't my thing to write, sure I can read about it, but writing feels kind of cringe for me? So yeah.

Furthermore, I've always red ffcs where Jmin is the one chasing Jungkook (at least >50% of them in my opinion and ffc choices). So I wanted to make the opposite :) And Jungkook wasn't selfish, he simply was tired, but he was at fault too. He never confronted or confessed to Jimin, he just thought that their feelings were mutual.  

As for Taehyung's story, if people are interested, I can make a bonus chapter where he tells Hoseok about his sins and sufferings. 

Again, thank you so much for the love you've shown for this book, and hopefully I can improve my writing skills. And don't forget my new book called Black Swan :))

Love, Pjmsbaee <3