The Heavens

Omg, thank you so muck for over 100 views! I know this story may have been a little boring, but the real drama will start from now. Also, I would love and appreciate if you guys voted too :*

~~

Author's POV

"Hyung... what should I do?" Taehyung asked while he had his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"You need to tell him sooner or later Tae, the sooner the better you know." He gently padded his boyfriend's head. Taehyung was beyond happy for having Hoseok, he understood him like no one else. Expect for Jimin though. And this made him think about his best friend. Why couldn't he let go of him after all these years? Jungkook was such a good guy, the one Jimin really needed.

Flashback – 8 months ago

"Tae, please don't do this to me. After Jihyun you're the only one I have left." He pleaded with watery eyes.

"Then come back with me Jimin, what else are you going to do here? I see how you've changed. For god's sake JIMIN! He's gone, and there is nothing you can do!" Taehyung yelled in response. This caught Jimin off guard. Taehyung had never acted like this.

"I-I know he's gone, but I would like to see you calm after your brother's death!" Both of them went silent. "I know I have to move on, but Taehyung please. You're the only one that can help me right now." Jimin slowly moved to capture Taehyung's face between his small and petite hands. Eyes filled with tears and sincere, he leaned in to capture the lips of the love of his life.

Taehyung seemed shocked, and he didn't respond to the kiss. He knew Jimin was heartbroken, it had only been a few days since his brother died. He softly pushed away from the kiss and Jimin started to cry more as he fell down to Taehyung chest.

"I love you Jimin, I really do. But I'm sorry. I don't think I can give you my heart. Not after I met him." Taehyung quietly said as he held his best friend in his arms.

End of flashback

--

"Jungkook, what happened to your lips?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Oh, nothing. I think I had a nightmare and bit myself." Jungkook answered. Why didn't he stutter, you may think. It's because he had spent more than thirty minutes to come up with that excuse before leaving his room.

As Jin was to say something else, he was interrupted by the front door when VHope entered. At the same time, came a red-eyed Jimin down the stairs to grab some food, red was an understatement. His eyes were redder than blood.

"Jimin, don't tell me you had a nightmare too?"

"No, I was asleep until some fucker fucked up my mind..." he said angrily. Jungkook's eyed immediately filled with tears as he looked at Jimin, and Jimin noticed. When he saw Jungkook almost crying, he's eyes went back to normal.

"Kookie are you okay?" He said as he went closer to the younger, but before he could reach him Jungkook already went to his room. Suddenly he felt someone dragging him, and that someone was no other than Kim Taehyung.

"We will be out for some time, don't wait for us during dinner. Bye!" He slammed the door shut before waiting for any response. Hoseok just stood there with Jin, dumfounded as they looked at each other.

In the park

"Have you talked to them?"

"No, I just showered and then accidently rubbed shampoo in my eyes! Of course I did, what kind of question is that?" Jimin was very angry.

"I know you only have like one year, but please stop hurting yourself. Jimin, there's only one way out and you know that's Jungkook. Why are you so stubborn?" Taehyung became more impatient as time went by, he didn't want his best friend to be sent to Hell for not being able to accomplish his task.

"I know I made this choice myself. Taehyung. And stop thinking so loud, it hurts my head. And even if I'm going to be sent to Hell, it won't matter. I took this risk myself."

Taehyung slide his hands into Jimin's back and took out a feather. "For Heavens' sake Jimin, in everything you believe in, because I'm starting to think it's no longer HIM, at least for Jihyun. Stop this stupid game of yours! If you lose any more feathers you won't be able to fly back." Taehyung was on the urge of crying. Why was life so hard for them? They didn't ask to be made of light by the Heavens.

"If it's not you, then it wont matter!"

That statement earned him a flick from Taehyung, but soon after he was being hugged by the same guy.

"You know, you're the devil and the angel at the same time." Jimin said while he cried, but no tears were seen. Only sobbing was heard, because he had no more tears left to cry.

"Oh, baby you know I am..." Taehyung said with guilt building up in him.