Gone

America

Author's POV

It has been three months now. Jungkook had adjusted to his new life in the academy. He knew many of the other idols. And he was especially glad to have Yugyeom, he's best friend. Yuju was there too, but she would often leave when she could to meet up with her boyfriend. This went by pretty good. He got a lot of new friends, and the lessons and activities weren't that hard either. He could bear with it. And it helped having Jimin in his life again. They would chat, videocall and talk a lot with each other. Until he overheard a conversation between him and Taehyung. Then he was suddenly remembered of Jimin's time limit. What if he returned with Jimin being gone? No, no way he could accept that.

On the other side, Jimin knew what he had to do. He cut ties with the younger completely. He knew he would be gone, and didn't want to hurt him more. Every day was hurtful and tumorous for them both. Jimin ignored Jungkook's call and messages, saying he doesn't has time for the younger. Because, even if Jungkook was gone, they still had to keep promoting and working on their music.

More time went and Jungkook gave up trying to be in contact with Jimin. Weeks went by without them talking at all. Only asking for him when Jungkook talked to his other hyungs. They would usually say he was good, and that was enough for him.

One day, Jungkook had enough of worrying for Jimin and tried to shut him out. He worked harder and practiced more. The teachers saw this and kept an eye on him. Such hardworking idol, they'd never seen. But oh so all this was to forget Jimin, and on the way, he earned himself a title as well.

And with that, they both stopped something that didn't even happen.

---

Korea

Jimin had only a couple of weeks left. In the first months and weeks, he tried hard to find a soulmate and not a lover, but it was harder than what he thought. He promised the younger that he would wait for him, but he didn't care anymore, because once he was gone, no one except Taehyung would remember him from this world. Only adding pain to his dad's hurt heart. By leaving too. But honestly, he didn't regret. He had a great time with his new family and the friends he had made.

He was walking the streets of Seoul, trying to calm down. He thought how he's life would be in Hell. He wouldn't be burning up, no, that's not how their Hell worked. But many had said that being burned would be much better than being there, after coming out.

Suddenly, a brown-haired girl catches his attention. He slowly made his way to the girl who seemed lost. She looked too familiar, as if he had known her for a long time. As he came closer he remembered her. Duh, how could he not? She was a singer as well.

"K-Kang Seulgi?" He asked. 

---

End.

I'm thinking of writing a sequel to this book, but till then, you guys are welcome to think of an ending. I would really appericiate if you guys would give feedback on this book so far :)