Realising

Author's POV

Jimin was out of his mind. He couldn't be loving Jungkook. No, no way that was true. His heart had always belonged to Taehyung. Had, he thought. Maybe he was as stubborn as Taehyung had called him, but he needed evidence of his true feelings.

Without thinking he took Hoseok's hand and dragged him to Taehyung and Jungkook's room. He didn't need to worry about Jungkook, because he took some days off to celebrate his mom's birthday. All of them were invited, but the individuals had schedules they needed to attend. And let's not talk about what happened at the park that night. Let's just say things got heated up, if Namjoon hadn't looked for them it could possibly get worse. But that'll be for another time.

Jimin knew Taehyung was going to talk to THEM tonight. He needed to know if him and Hoseok were true lovers. It was stupid of him, but he was so certain that he liked Taehyung. Because the other was after all his first love.

"Kiss him hyung."

"Jimin, what are you implying to?" Hoseok was confused.

"Hyung, I'm pretty sure he has told you everything. Just kiss him." Hoseok didn't want to cause a seen or get into a conflict with the younger. He bent down and planted a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"No hyung, a real kiss! Not a peck." Jimin was getting impatient. And Hoseok did that. Since Jimin and Taehyung was the same, he could sense it if Taehyung was interrupted in his conversation.

Fortunately, for Jimin, Taehyung didn't react to the kiss, but he knew the real reason. Hoseok was surprised. Didn't he love Taehyung? Or did the boy not love him, he thought.

"Hyung, you can slap me if you want. But can I kiss him?"

"Are you out of your mind? I know you like him and his your first and all, but still! He is my boyfriend!" Hoseok was nearly yelling. But he saw the pleading in Jimin's eyes. He couldn't say anything. It may sound weird, but before he accepted his feelings for Taehyung, the older was actually confused for quite a time because of his feelings towards Jimin.

"Fine, but I will slap you after that."

Jimin sat on his knees. He knew Taehyung wasn't going to forgive him easily this time. As their lips touched, he felt electricity through his body. But not the good ones, these made him want to jump away from the younger. His lips were nothing like what he remembered. Adding that he didn't get the same feeling when he remembered Jungkook kissing him. Even if he was sleeping, he felt the sparks.

Slowly he pulled away from Taehyung and stood up, ready to be slapped by Hoseok. But it never came. When he opened his eyes, he saw Hoseok crying. It shattered his heart.

"Hyung why are you crying?"

"Why – why didn't he kiss me back?" He was full sobbing now. Wow, they must love each other, Jimin said to himself.

"I think it's better if you ask him that yourself."

"Oh, no mister. You brought me into this confusing shit, and you will help me about by telling me." No one liked an angry Hoseok.

--

Jimin's POV

"Do you know about his past?"

"Yes, you guys are angels. What's new to that?" So he doesn't know, maybe Tae will tell him when he's ready. After all it's his decision.

"You may want to talk to him when he's awake. But wait a few days so he's calmed after talking to them." I paused before continuing. "He did something in the past that he isn't proud of, but I am not the one telling you about it. He wanted to kiss back, trust me. But this is a part of his punishment. He is having a hard time. And me being a stubborn child isn't a big help." I replied.

"Damn you're right." He answered coldly.

"But hyung, Tae is no longer an angel. As soon as you clarify your feelings, he will become a human. I'm an angel still searching for my soulmate." I said with a sad smile on my face.

"He's under your nose, you know that right? Or at this moment, he's in Busan."

It didn't take a genius to understand he meant Jungkook. And Jimin started to realise what Jungkook really meant to him, more than just a brother.

"You look troubled. Mind telling me? I know Taehyung knows, but I can help too." He's such a good person, always caring for me.

"No hyung, I have to tell him before anyone else. I think I've made a big mistake. But thanks." I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"To Busan." He smiled at me as I started to walk away.