pt. 3

White, the best colour to describe Jungkook's face. All blood was drained from his stiff body. Not knowing what to do, he just stood there looking at the little girl. What am I supposed to do? She's his daughter... Daddy?! He just couldn't digest it.

He was standing like this for a few minutes, but was snapped out of it when the little girl was tugging at his foot.

"H-hey there," oh, how awkward the situation was.

Yeri smiled big knowing she now had his attention. Lifting her arms up signalizing him to pick her up. With hesitation, he picked her up, but was still stiff and frozen. 

Jimin was smiling, loving to see the people he loved the most interact. But he was also the only one not seeing how Jungkook really was behaving. Then all eyes turned to Taehyung, but he didn't seem worried or interested in the others. Having heart eyes as Jimin.

"This idiot forgot to tell Jungkook," Yoongi whispered to Jin who nodded. 

Feeling everyone's stare on him, he turned around raising his eyebrows silently asking what they wanted. They all shook there head, and Hoseok lost all hope in the person he fell in love with...

"Yeri-ah, come, Jungkook is tired. Let appa talk with his friend and we can get ice cream," Jin then took her from Jungkook seeing his face relax. Thanks hyung, he said through his eyes. Then they started to walk, leaving the two lovers alone.

"I missed you, Kookie," Jimin said walking towards the younger. But when he took a step forward, Jungkook took one back.

"You, you have a daughter." 

"Ah yeah, isn't she lovely," he said looking at their backs. Turning around, he felt a sting to his cheek. He looked up holding his face with wide eyes. He just didn't get it, this was not how he imagined Jungkook to welcome him. He thought they would be hugging, or maybe even share a kiss... But the words that escaped Jungkook's mouth next, had his world crushing.

"I hate you."