Talk to me pt. 2

Author's POV

Jimin just couldn't sleep that night. He felt bad for hurting his hyungs. He would love to tell them, but he was afraid. Not that THEY would care about people knowing about them, but he didn't want to be treated differently. And most importantly, if he came out – there would be no escape for Taehyung either. He wouldn't make a decision without talking it out with the younger.

He didn't get any sleep at all, so why not go out for a night walk, he thought. Their neighborhood was quiet and not well-known, so he didn't have to worry about sasaeng-fans or any fans in general.

--

He was walking to the park as he saw a familiar figure on the swing.

"Kookie, what are you doing here?" He said.

"I could ask you the same hyung."

He didn't say much, he just sat beside the younger on the other swing. Playing and fiddling with his fingers, he wondered how to make everything okay with the younger. He needed Jungkook in his life, that much he knew and admitted. But Jungkook's feelings for him was something he wanted to avoid. He was telling himself he didn't like the maknae that way, but in all honesty he was just scared. Scared of love. Because it betrayed him once. Even if he was betrayed, he still went back to that person, like always.

"Jungkook, look I'm really sorry for everything. Please talk to me, I can't bear it any longer. I miss you, I miss us." The older confessed.

Jungkook came here to free his mind, but the words that came out of his hyung's mouth was not helping. How dared he say us? There were never a us, he thought.

"There was never a us, hyung. And you know that very well. I was just taking your love and like for the different way. Honestly, how would someone not fall for you if you treated them the same way? I still wonder how Hoseok or Tae hyung hasn't fell for you." He was tired of avoiding. It's now or never, he said to himself.

"Jungkook, I really love you. You mean the world to me. You were the first one I told about Jihyun. The others started to act weird around me because of that. More of that, only you and Tae knew about him being my half-brother. Others thought he was just a close friend." He paused before continuing.

"You kept treating me the same way, and that was what I needed at that time, and it's what I need now. I know it's selfish of me, but right now, I only need your words and hugs." The older was on the verge of crying.

"Then what about me huyng? I know you still take that hard, but please. You kept calling me all these beautiful things, making my heart flutter so you could tell me you see me as him in the end? How can someone be so cruel?" Good, go on Jungkook, he told himself. Be honest with him, unlike the other times.

"I really liked you hyung. No, I still really like you. But why aren't you seeing my efforts and actions? Am I that unattractive, or have you somewhere in your brain implanted the idea of seeing me as your little brother? I know I shouldn't tell you this, but sometimes I felt you leading me on and wanted to be near me and my body, but somehow became cold seconds after. I was so needy sometimes that I even stole kisses from you in your sleep! That's how pathetic I was!" He seemed to be yelling now, but he couldn't, because of the people living nearby. Even though the park was isolated.

Now Jimin could put the pieces together. The only way of breaking his connection with THEM was through a kiss. But not just some kiss, a true love's kiss.

"No, no this can't be." Jimin said quietly.

"Tell me Jungkook, where you the one who was in my room last night? Might as well tell the truth Jungkook."

"Yes, it was me. I thought you had a nightmare. Like the other ones. But was it necessary to call me a fucker huyng?" The younger couldn't wait to get an answer on that.

"No, it was not meant for you, I was talking to someone."

"Come on hyung, how old do you think I am? Like five? Might as well slap me in the face." And Jimin did exactly that.

"That was for taking advantage of me while I slept. But I will forgive you, because you are my Kookie after all." He explained himself.

"See? That's what I'm talking about! You tell me I'm your Kookie, but push me away at the same time! And one thing; you kissed me back, surprised bitch?"

----------

A/N: So here the real drama starts. What do you think about Jimin- and Taehyung's secret, and who exactly are THEM/THEY? Well, you'll have to wait and see or read ;)