Talk to me pt. 1

Jimin POV

"Taehyung I've tried many times, but he won't listen to me..." I said with my head hanging low.

"What do you expect? It has only been a week, give him time." He answered bitterly.

"You know time is gold for me, and why are you so grumpy and irritated towards me? I'm supposed to be your best friend!" I know Kokkie is dear to all of us, it's not possible to look at him and not love everything with him, but still. I couldn't see his feeling 'cause I was caught up in my own, but why is all the blame on me?

"Yes I know, and because of that, time is gold for me to, to spend every second with you. But I was also very happy for you, I thought you had found your especial one like me." My eyes widened, has he an especial one? No way...

"Who is your especial one?" Was all I could get out.

"Jimin, I told you about me and Hobi one month ago. Can't believe you have forgotten it."

"I-I didn't know, I think I didn't heard it." I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes, or else I don't know what would've happened. "I'm sorry, but I'm happy for you." That wasn't a lie, I was happy for him and Hobi hyung. But I was angry and not happy at the same time.

"Thanks, and I was happy for you too, until you messed up. I mean, how could you not notice him having these feelings, after all you were the one who led him on."

"Tae, how would I have known he would look at it as affection? I love him with all my heart, but not that way. And I was too caught up in my own feelings..." I said.

"Oh no, you like someone don't you? Kookie's going to feel more bad now." He said and my blood started to boil, do my feelings and I not matter? Kookie here and Kookie there!

"Yah! How about me and my feelings? And yes I like someone. I don't expect any of you to be on my side, but I do expect you guys to believe and understand me when I say I didn't see his actions towards me more than a brotherly love." I was so lost and didn't know how to get back on track.

"There is no difference between you and Kookie, Jimin. We love you both and both of you are very important to us. But you know Kookie is still a kid, he gets hurt more easily, and you're stronger than him. Do you know he has cried himself to sleep for the past week?" I was totally mad now that I couldn't keep control over myself.

"Oh so since I'm the ''strong'' and ''mature'' one I have to stump on myself and my feelings? I know Kookie is younger than me, but did you know that I cried myself to sleep for the past MONTHS and not days? Even if I smiled in front of you guys, I was broken inside and I still am. I didn't want to say this because I don't want anyone's pity. But now I see that it doesn't help to be quiet, because everyone will think you're not troubled anymore." I had lost it and regret the minute after I was done talking.

"Jimin, non of us knew. I'm so sorry, please tell me what to d-

"I'm sure you are, and no. Don't do anything, and don't pity me. You know I hate that the most." I paused for some seconds. "Could you please leave? I need to be alone." He nodded and disappeared in few seconds.

How will I recover from all of this?