pt. 6

The two men have been sitting on the bed in silence for 10 minutes now. None of them daring to break it. Jungkook's heart felt heavy, but not as heavy as Jimin's. He had seen the younger boy take pictures with beautiful girls at parties and also had to see him kiss plenty of actresses in his MV's. the most "disloyal" behavior he had, was to kiss Seulgi on her cheeks or forehead. But still, he didn't doubt the maknae at all. He followed him through his career silently, wishing for the day he'd come back. as much as he wanted to contact Jungkook, he held it in and didn't want to distract the younger from reaching his dreams.

Jungkook on the other hand had his fingers digging holes into his brain and thinking about everything that has happened in the two following hours. Deep inside, he knew Jimin would never cheat on him, despite not having a label to pin him down. If he wanted adoption papers, Jimin would show him, and even if he asked for a DNA test the older would do it too. But that would taking it too far, wouldn't it? finally mustering some courage, he decided to break the silence, in the weirdest form possible.

"Could you maybe show me your wings?" His voice was almost inaudible, but being an angels had it's perks. Jimin's eyes popped out at the request, but who was he do deny the love of his life anything? Despite the younger being so rude and mean to him.

Slowly, he stood up and took his shirt of leaving the younger to blush at his back muscles. His body had only gotten better. As if the room was lighted up, his white beautiful wings came out between his shoulder blades and spreading out beautifully. His wings where shining with mixes of gold, silver and black? The younger couldn't keep his hands to himself, and stood up to touch the masterpiece in front of him. 

"Beautiful..." he whispered as he traced them. An angels wings are very sensitive, so Jimin was holding his whimpers in, and when the one you love touches your wings, the urge to express yourself becomes bigger.

"P-please stop," Jimin said breathless. 

"If, if you continue I can't control myself."

Jungkook really wanted to continue his act, but left the wings as requested. 

"You are an angel, so I an understand silver and gold. But why black?"

Jimin took a deep breath before turning to the younger, and Jungkook's cheeks seemed to only grow redder.

"The black strokes are from my failures as an angel, but as soon as I seal my love, true love, the blacks will disappear and be replaced with light blue, as the morning sky. Because that's my color."

The younger only now realized the pain that Jimin must have been through. So he stood in front of the elder and kneeled down breaking in tears.

"Oh my love, will you forgive me for acting up after seeing you again? Will you let me love you and spend the rest of lives together?" Enough with the doubt, they had both went through a lot to get together. Jungkook wanted to feel loved for the rest of his life, and to only love Park Jimin. Oh, and Yeri of course, let's not forget their daughteri. 

finised.